BoomBox Type Of Love

~This will be all in Christen's Point of View~ 

 After my bath, I get dressed and finally laid down in my bed and looked at my phone and it's only 7:25 PM, gosh what am I? A grandma? I put on some soft music and begin thinking about everything that's happened. I miss Tobin I think to myself, I miss her smell, her arms around me, I shake my head with a tear beginning to fall from my eyes. Suddenly my phone is ringing, I wipe away my tears and answer it. Hello? I say. "Hey get ready. Sweatpants and a hoodie is fine. Throw your hair up in a bun, be there in five minutes!!!" I hear Nima say. I didn't have time to even say anything because he hung up on me. Well I guess I'm getting ready I say frustratedly as I threw my blanket back and got up. 

I grab a blanket and head downstairs and I hear a car honk, I look at my dad and ask them if he have any idea what was going on, he just shook his heads smiling, so obviously he has an idea. I go out and get in his car, where are we going Nima? I say and he just told me to be quiet. I slap him and he just laughs, we start to drive for a while and I'm starting to get super confused because we are by a beach. He parks and gets out and comes and opens my door, he holds his hand out and I grab it. "Okay, do you have your phone?" Nima says, I shake my head yes. "Put on your flashlight and follow the red rose pedals" he says with a smile. I turn my flash light on and look on the sand and sure enough there are rose pedals. 

I begin to follow each and every flower pedal. I can feel my emotions starting to come to me and I began to cry. Gosh I am such an emotional person I say to myself laughing. Finally, I get to the end and I look up and there is a table with two chairs and a person who I couldn't really see holding something above their head. Suddenly, I hear the song being played and I begin to sob, it's Tobin. The song playing right now is Lover By Taylor Swift, I then realize she is holding a boombox above her head, where the hell did she get that? I thought to my self. I dropped my phone and run up to her and just hug her. I missed her hugs so much, "Hey beautiful" I hear her say which instantly made me melt. I'm supposed to be mad at her but I can't even believe she is here right now. 

We sit down and she begins explaining the phone call that she got when we were cuddling the other night, I guess I feel like such an idiot but I let my mind dictate my emotions and let them run the way they want too. I grab her hand and just begin apologizing for leaving. I understand if you don't want to continue talking or seeing me. "Christen, hush. I'm not going anywhere, I do still like you, if I didn't I wouldn't be here right now holding your hand. I know we have to go back to college here soon. I guess I don't want you to go back a single girl, so I guess what I'm saying is, Christen Press will you be my girlfriend?" Tobin says so gently and quietly. I jump out of my chair and ran into her arms and just whispered yes into her ear. She lays her head against mine, and I feel her lips pressed against mine. I finally feel complete again, and I don't ever want to lose this, this is something special to me. 

We end up going back to Nima's car and I look at the both of them and slapped them, "Don't ever keep secrets from me again, you both understand?" I say with a little giggle. Yes ma'am they both laugh and finally I am complete. I hope my dad likes her... Good luck tobs I whisper in her ear. Huh? she says confused. Nothing I say with a big grin on my face. We are going back to my house now, this ought to be interesting.