Finally

Christen POV: Tobin surprised me with bouquet of roses, I think she does like me, gosh I hope so. We start to walk out of the airport and I keep looking over at her rolling my suitcase, she's such a sweet soul and I just can't stop looking at her I'm just so happy to be here with her. We get to her car, she opens my door and puts my suitcase in the trunk. I pull out my phone and text my parents and Nima to let them know I made it. Nima's response made me think, "Are you gonna tell her how you feel??", should I? I'm scared at what she might think of what I have to say. I look at her driving and she is singing "blessings" by chance the rapper

I'm gon' praise Him, praise Him 'til I'm gone
When the praises go up, the blessings come down
It seems like blessings keep falling in my lap
She sings and looks at me after singing that, and just grabs my hand. I couldn't help but smile because I finally felt at peace with my life. 

Tobin POV: I go and open her door and put her stuff in the trunk, I'm honestly just so happy that she's here. She makes my heart honestly so happy.  I think I'm gonna ask her about who the guy was in the background on facetime the other day just so we can get it over with. Hopefully it doesn't ruin our spring break together, because I am really falling for her and I need to know what's gonna happen between us or between her and that guy! "Hey are you hungry?" I look at her and smile slightly. Actually I am, can we go somewhere and sit? I wanna talk!! she says with a little worried "Yeah we can, are you up for some mexican cuisine?" I say and she nods in agreement. 

Christen POV: I think I'm gonna talk to her about Nima, I know it's bothering her so I need to clear the air before we start this little vacation. We get to the restaurant, she gets out and comes and opens my door, that'll never get old I thought to myself. Thank you I say as she is opening the door to the restaurant, "Your welcome!" she says with her million dollar smile. The waitress comes and starts taking our drink orders and I start to notice that the waitress is flirting with Tobin, and I don't know how to feel about it, I can feel my face getting red. "Can I get you something to drink?" she says to me, just water will be fine thank you. Hah alright she says. Is there a problem? Tobin says, no everything is fine the waitress says. "Didn't think so" Tobin says with a smile on her face. Did she just stand up for me? Or am I just dreaming. So we need to talk... I say with a moment silence after I said that...

Tobin POV: Oh gosh here we go, she's gonna bring up the other day when we FaceTimed. Okay, is something wrong? I say as calmly as I can because I am worried there is someone else that she has her eyes on. "No, there isn't anything wrong. But, the other day when you FaceTimed me and asked if I was busy? And you heard some guy in the background asking me who I was on the phone with? she proceeds to say. I just want you to know who that was, his name is Nima. We dated in highschool and he's always been a family friend because he's very close with my family. The day you called, I was pretty much talking about you the whole time until I left and got on the plane. He's been helping me with you, because Tobin I like you... SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I thought to myself, she LIKES me!!!!!! Okay, calm down Tobin, you got this. Well that's funny that you say that you like me, because I like you as well. That's why I planned your spring break, because I wanted to get to really know you, and maybe see where me and you go... HOLY SHIT I just said that... 

General POV: The waitress comes back and takes both of their orders and they both pretty much get the same thing. They both ate and laughed and honestly just enjoyed each others company and sat there for about three hours just talking about what they wanted to do for the week and a half.  

Author Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK Y'ALL HAVE BEEN GIVING ME!!!! I hope y'all enjoyed this one. Stay tuned for the next one!!