Home Again...

Fast forward a couple weeks, Tobin and Christen are both packing for spring break. I guess you could say they both are very nervous. Tobin has NO idea what to pack, so she decided to FaceTime christen... buckle up, its gonna get interesting. 

Tobin POV: Pick up, pick up, pick up!!!! I need your help, she says as she is calling her waiting for her to answer.
"Hello" as she says laughing! Uh hey, you busy?, No what's up? "Who's that chris?" a guy in the background says. Randomly Christen hangs up and texts me and says I'll call you right back. I start to question myself about going to LA, with her now. Who's the guy? Why hasn't she told me about him? I just text her and say don't worry about it, I'll text you sometime tomorrow. I decide to put my phone on do not disturb so no one can call me, the only calls that will come through are mom and dad's. I grab my airpods and start putting on my running shoes, I check my phone one last time because putting it in my pocket. "Tobs?", I ignore it and head out the door. 

Christen POV: I text tobin and she's not answering. I hope I didn't upset her. Nima, an old family friend came to see me and my family for a little bit before I leave on spring break with Tobin. I wonder if that is what's wrong, gosh I hope that's not it. "you okay pressy?" Nima said, honestly not really I say to myself, "Yeah, I'm good." "I know you better than that, we dated remember?" he said, "is this about Tobin?". Yeah I feel like she thinks me and you are an item, because she FaceTimed and heard you in the background ask me who was on the phone, and then I quickly hung up, because I don't want her to know that know about us". "Press, does she know you like her?". That was such an honest question, I wanted her to know and I wanted to wait til spring break... "No..." I say quietly because if I'm being honest, I'm quite nervous. I pull out my phone and texted Tobin...

Tobin POV: I ran ten miles, running helps me clear my mind. When I get back to the house, I sit on the stairs outside of my front door. "Tobin, we need to talk over spring break, I can't wait to see you Tobs..." I thought to myself, we leave tomorrow I better get ready to lay down. My flight leaves early in the morning. 
Next Morning: 4:30 AM: **BEEP BEEP BEEP**, I hear as i groan dreading getting out of my warm and cozy bed. I get my phone and text Christen, "Hope you're ready for the best two weeks!! See you in a couple of hours!" I'm gonna have to get yesterday off my mind because I don't want it to be awkward. I get to the airport and go through security and everything just fine. (Forward couple hours) It's about 7 AM, I start to board and get a text from Christen, "SO excited!! See you in a couple of hours tobs!!!!" I smile at my phone and put it in my pocket and get situated in my seat. 

Christen POV: "NIMA WAKE UP!!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO THE AIRPORT!!!!" I say very excitedly, I get to see my girl. SHIT I said my girl, oh gosh. "okay okay okay, you're too preppy at 7 AM, someone is excited?" Nima said. Well duh I get to see Tobin. We get in the car and start driving, I drive first since he doesn't know where the airport is. "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEE" I sing VERY loud and Nima records it. (Forward couple of hours) We're about to land in LAX we're landing early, so I go ahead and text Tobin "I'm about to land, it's alittle early. Take your time!!", "Okay, I'm at your gate!" she texts back. She's early, how cute!!! All of a sudden I'm starting to get nervous, I think I'm getting butterflies... oh lord.

General POV: Christen gets off her plane, she starts searching for Tobin but can't find her. Suddenly she feels arms come from behind, and of course it's her. Christen quickly turns around and hugs Tobin's neck hard as hell, she pulls back and sees a bouquet of roses...

Tobin POV: I hide behind a pole so she can't see me. I'm about nervous as hell, "Jesus Tobin calm down" I say to my self. I then see her, she turns around and starts to pull out her phone, I decide to run and hug her from behind!! "AHHHHH" she screams, turns around and sees me and just attacks me. It was such a nice feeling. This is gonna sound really weird but her smell is the most calming thing in the entire world. "Hi" is all I manged to get out I hand her the roses I picked up outside the airport. "Aw Tobs, thank you so much!! You ready?" she says. "Yes, here let me get those." I go to grab her suitcase and accidentally swept my hand against hers. I didn't mean too but she blushes and just grabs my hand on the other side and we walk out. I think it's safe to say she likes me. "Home again..." I hear her say quietly, and I look at her and say "Home again". 

Authors Note: I hope y'all are enjoying this story as much as I am writing it!! Leave feedback and comments!! Thanks y'all!!!