Misunderstandings

General POV: As Tobin is in the bathroom on the phone, Christen sneaks out of the room and shuts the hotel door. She goes down to the lobby and is debating on taking a walk on the beach right outside the hotel. Christen has no idea who called Tobin.

Christen POV: Who's calling her? Is it another ex? I need to stop overthinking or it's actually kill me. I just don't understand what's gonna happen when we have to go back to college. I'm really starting to like her and I don't want anything to jeopardize that. She has such a genuine and sweet soul. I mean who doesn't like her, every time we went out on the boardwalk someone was always breaking their necks to see Tobin. She's mine as I always thought every time a girl turned around. I always wanted to grab her hand to let them know that she is taken, but then I remember that we haven't asked each other out so I just kept to myself. Should I go home? I thought to my self wondering where I should go and what I need to do. She hasn't texted me or called me so I must not mean anything. I guess I'm just gonna book a flight ticket and go get my stuff. As I'm walking up to the room I'm wondering how I'm gonna explain to Tobin that I'm leaving. I get back to the room and she's not even in here. What the hell, I thought to myself. Maybe it is best that I go home. I grab a pen and paper and start writing Tobin a letter, this will be easier than having to explain in person. I go to my room and gather my stuff and order an Uber to take me to the airport. I'm gonna miss her, but I think it's for the best...

Tobin POV: I came out of the bathroom after I got off the phone and Christen was gone... I found her sticky note, so I wasn't too worried. I'm gonna go get us dinner so when we comes back I can explain to her my good news!! I order from a Thai restaurant down the street and go and pick it up. I also went to a redbox and got some movies for us to watch. I can't wait to see my girl I say out loud not thinking about anyone around me who may have just heard what I said. I get back to the hotel and get to the door and I walk in, there's a envelope sitting on the kitchen table, addressed to me. Chris?? You here? I got us dinner!! I shouted but gotten no response. I noticed the hand writing "Tobin" I know her hand writing from anywhere. I sit down and grab the envelope and started reading carefully. My eyes start to water as I am reading this letter. "I've got to go to her" I said. I look up the next flight and it's tomorrow at 4:30 PM, I go to Facebook and search for Nima under Christens friends, and I shot him a message explaining what was going on and to not let her out of his sight. As I'm packing my clothes I hear my phone and it's Nima, "No worries! She's safe with me! Let me know when you land here!" Perfect!! I said to myself. Guess I'm meeting her family now but this is the girl of my dreams and I am not letting her go anywhere... I love her.