Sing 1

Chapter 1

unedited - unedited

**

I was just a kid back then.

My life is a total puzzle without its pieces. I've got questions inside my mind and some of it are still not aswered. I'm a mess. I don't even know what I've done during those days.

All I ever wanted is to be with my friends, my love ones and my grandfather. But, after the sudden attack of Aeneas' people, the whole laboratory was wrecked. People died, and some of them are my friends. The whole EastCreek was alarmed and they abandoned the place, just like us.

But, afterall the experiences we had back then, it somehow become a blessing. We survived from that chaos and found a new place to live. We've met new people, embraced a new culture and environment. I have felt the love again, I also had new friends.

I am not the same Allystaire Rettman that they've known few years ago. I've changed, a lot. I have spent a lot of months and days for my trainings. I wanted to master my ability. Doctor Fooler, Rykee and the remaining members of The Birds helped me to control my ability.

I became stronger, much stronger than before. I am ready to face them again. I am ready to face Aeneas.

"Miss Ally!" A child shouted.

I turned my gaze towards her and smiled.

"Yes, Bella?" I answered.

She hurriedly run from the grasses underneath her while smiling in glee. I am currently standing underneath a tree in the middle of this nowhere located between the mountains of Adamon. This place has been my escape everytime I wanted to be alone. The cold wind from the east is my own theraphy whenever I wanted to clear my mind and relax myself.

Bella is the daughter of Lady Caren, Doctor Fooler's only sister. Bella and I are close to each other because I became her playmate. She's been bullied by other kids because of her appearance. Her skin, her hair and even her eyes are all covered in white. She has the ability of growing different plants, flowers and trees. She is the only white person in the village. She's unique and very different, that's why I understand her.

She's breathing heavily while resting her hands on her knees. Her lips are smiling again while tracing my eyes to look at her.

"Hinahanap ka ni Uncle Fooler," she said.

"Bakit daw?" Tanong ko.

"He wanted to discuss something with you, mukhang importante kasi pinahanap ka agad sa akin," she answered.

I nodded my head and went up from sitting.

"How long have you been finding me?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang naglalakad kami sa malapad na damuhan.

"About 30 minutes? Kuya Rykee told me about your favorite location, that's why I came here," sagot niya at umikot-ikot sa mga bulaklak.

Bella loves flowers more than anything. Moonlight flowers are her favorites. We got plenty of moonlight flowers on their backyard because of her. The white color of moonlight flowers will turn bright yellow whenever the night came on. It will release a chemical that would attract lightning bees that will also bring light in the sorroundings.