Chapter fourteen: Hoodies

Chapter fourteen: Hoodies (Faith's POV)

"I am sorry! I am so, so sorry!" I whisper yelled while opening my closet door. 

"Faith, you were gone for like ten hours, where the hell were you?" he stepped out while breathing heavily. 

"I didn't know he was gonna have me reorganize his entire office, I thought it was just a file or two, I'm so sorry!" I bit back a laugh while looking at him. 

"What?" he sighed while his arms dropped to his sides. 

"You uh-" I stepped forward and pulled my black bralette off his head. He looked down while a faint blush coated his cheeks. 

"I wouldn't know, actually, because it felt like I was buried alive!" He looked at me wide-eyed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I laughed while sitting on the edge of my bed. "Can I ask why you felt like you were being buried alive? My closet is neat!" I reasoned. 

"Yeah um- I accidentally pulled something and then uh- everything kinda fell on me," he mumbled. 

"You what?" I asked before quickly standing up and opening my closet to see everything on the floor. "Alex!" I shrieked, "What the hell did you pull to cause this?" I turned to him with frustration and confusion. 

"I'll help you clean up?" he offered. 

"Damn right you will," I stepped inside and began grabbing clothes, folding and stacking them, hanging up whatever needed to be hung. 

"How come I've never seen you wear this?" he held another bralette over his chest. I snatched it away and folded it, 

"I wore that to Daniel's party last year at the cabin," I blushed while putting it away. 

"No, you didn't." 

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I did." I countered. 

"Nope, you wore this," he grabbed my scarlet red bralette and dangled it in my face. I sat there and thought. 

I did wear that red one. 

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and put that one away too. 

"You know I'm right," he laughed while folding up some of my shirts and handing them to me. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I shrugged while standing up and hanging some flannels, jackets, hoodies, and cardigans up. 

"Is that yours?" he pointed to one of the hoodies I had hung up. I looked at it and pulled it off the hanger. 

"No," I sighed, "It's Cody's." I bit my bottom lip before tossing it out of the closet, onto the floor. 

"Well, where are the rest?" he asked as we finished up the clothes and then stepped out. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"He's only given you one?" he asked, almost in disbelief. 

"Yeah, why?" I questioned. 

"You don't just give your girlfriend one hoodie. She's supposed to have more of your hoodies than you do yourself," he chuckled. 

"She is?" My brows furrowed in confusion. 

"Yeah, and then when she gives them back because they don't smell like you anymore, you love them even more because they smell like her," he stared at the ground while sitting on the edge of my bed while smiling to himself. 

That sounds like something he really wants. 

"And who do your hoodies smell like?" I sat beside him, nudging his shoulder with mine.