Chapter twenty-nine: Bikinis

Chapter twenty-nine: Bikinis (Faith's POV)

"Faith, come on!" Alex's voice called out. I didn't respond and kept debating in my head about which bikini to take. 

This always happens. Damn cute boys who I wanna impress in a bikini. And damn those bikinis. 

I had a red one and a mustard yellow one. "What're you doing?" His head popped in through my door. 

"Pick one," I threw both at his face before shoving the rest of my things in a bag. 

"I've told you before and I'll tell you again, red's your color. Always red," he put it in my bag before taking the bag and speeding down the stairs. 

I grabbed my phone before closing my bedroom door with the lights and heading downstairs. "Sorry, sorry!" I exclaimed while getting in the back with Alex while Daniel drove with Hayley sitting beside him in the passenger seat. 

"You took that long just to pick a bikini, huh?" Hayley turned to face us. 

"I was not just picking a bikini, excuse me," I rolled my eyes. "I couldn't find my sunscreen or my phone. I found those first and then I struggled with picking a bikini," I clarified. 

"And which one did you do with, honey?" she laughed. 

"The red one," I replied while snatching the packet of chips from Hayley. 

"I knew it," she snatched her packet back. I shook my head while she tossed me a packet of M&M's. I opened the packet, sharing it with Alex on the way to the beach. 

x-X-x 

We finally got there and to my surprise, it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. 

"Are you gonna swim or did you just bring the bikini to turn him on?" Hayley asked while the boys went to change and we got seats. 

"I brought it to swim, honey." I shook my head while taking the sunblock out. 

The boys came back while we were talking and joined us for a while. "Can you get my back?" Alex asked. 

"Sure," I applied the sunblock on his back and then he and Daniel went swimming while Hayles and I went to change. Hayley came out a minute after I did and we headed towards the ocean where we swam to the guys. 

We were waist level in the water when I pretty much felt the desire to drown as soon as the words spilled out of Hayley's mouth. 

"Doesn't my baby look hot? Doesn't she look hot, Alex?" she asked while hugging me. 

I burst out laughing when he began frowning. "No," he shook his head. 

"She doesn't look hot?" Hayley's eyes widened while I just reddened more in embarrassment. 

"Of course, she does," he came closer. 

Hayley gasped in realization. "Faith," she sang while turning, "Are you my baby?" she glanced at Alex while blowing a kiss at me. 

"No," he grabbed my arms and pulled me to his side while pouting, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

I laughed while Daniel came and pulled Hayley aside. 

"You are not her baby," he pouted. 

"No?" I questioned, arching my eyebrow in amusement. 

"You're mine," he kissed my cheek before picking me up and beginning to walk deeper into the water. 

I kept my hair up in a bun because I had to try to not get it wet but when my feet touched the water, I knew that wouldn't happen.