Chapter thirty-three: Bacardi

Chapter thirty-three: Bacardi (Faith's POV)

It was now Friday. The entire week had gone by in a breeze and we had no plans for this weekend. We were supposed to have a week off as a break for all the sports players since its season for pretty much every sport our school does and so everyone was looking for something to do. 

"We could go to the beach again, no?" Hayley suggested while we sat on the grass with Alex and Daniel at lunch. 

"We could go to my lakehouse?" Daniel offered. 

"Why don't we go to the color festival? It's at the beach so we can just go there and then spend a day or two at your lakehouse?" Alex suggested. 

"Sounds like fun," I shrugged. 

"Cool, we'll meet tomorrow at the beach at noon?" Daniel asked. 

"Sounds like a plan," Alex and I said in sync. After a little more talking, the bell rang and we went to our last two periods before heading back home. 

x-X-x 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Alex asked while our hands held intertwined. 

"Yes, sir," I leaned up on my toes and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you," he smiled. 

"I love you too," I smiled back. 

"Bye," he pulled me into a kiss. 

"Bye," I mumbled against his lips before he left and I closed the door. I leaned against the door with my eyes closed, letting out a satisfied sigh when I jumped. 

"Aren't you two just adorable?" my mom squealed. 

"Totally," I laughed awkwardly before sprinting past her, up to my room. Alex had stayed over for dinner and had just left and I was planning on finishing some of the homework I had tonight and the rest after we come back from the beach. 

x-X-x 

Yeah no I just finished all the homework I had, it wasn't too much. I sighed and packed all my things up on my desk. Turning the lamp off, I stood up to see Alex sitting on his desk, with his chin resting on his arms while he looked at me with a smile. I opened my window and leaned on it. "What are you doing?" I chuckled. 

"Watching. In the most non-creepy way possible," he grinned. 

"How long have you been doing that?" I asked while letting my hair down. 

"A while. You look pretty," he laughed. 

Something's not right. 

"Hi!" Daniel stumbled in, waving at me like an excited kid. 

I watched carefully for anything different on his desk. Everything seemed normal. I scanned his room, leaning further out and that's when I saw it. A bottle of 151 Bacardi. 

They both were drunk. 

"Alex, what did you two do tonight?" I asked in a sing-song voice. 

"We just played some video games and hung out," he shrugged. 

"Can you stand up for me?" I asked. 

He stood up way too fast and fell right back down immediately. When Daniel got busy helping him up, I ran out of my room and down the stairs. 

My parents were in their rooms so I stopped there to say I'm going to Alex's before running out.