Chapter twenty: Babies

Chapter twenty: Babies (Alex's POV)

It was currently lunch and Faith, Hayley, Daniel and I were all sitting in the field. We were talking about random things and then Hayley said something that caught mine and Faith's attention. 

"You two would make really cute babies," Hayley thought out loud while looking between Faith and me. 

"What?" we asked in sync. 

"Wouldn't they?" she nudged Daniel. 

"Yeah," he nodded. 

What the fuck? 

"I mean, you're both like model status pretty, your children would be pretty," she shrugged. 

"Hayley, are you high?" Faith questioned. 

"No, can you pass me my bag?" she asked. Faith leaned back in her seat and reached for her bag. "What is that?" Hayley laughed while looking at Faith's leg. 

Oh yeah, that. 

"That is his masterpiece," she glanced at me while handing Hayley her bag. 

"Oh yeah, see!" I showed my hand like a little kid. 

"You know what, nevermind, you can't have babies, you are babies," Hayley rolled her eyes. I pouted while leaning my head on Faith's shoulder. She laughed and I kept staring. 

She is stunning. 

The way her soft dimple peeks through when she smiles, the way her eyes close with a gentle crinkle around the corner, the way her nose scrunches up when she looks at something weird but a little when she laughs too, her freckles that dance along her skin. 

I snapped out of it when she stopped laughing and turned to face me. She raised her eyebrows at me. 

"What're you doing?" she chuckled. 

"Staring," I said bluntly. 

"I can see that," she deadpanned. 

"So?" I asked. She shook her head with a smile and got back to her conversation with Hayley. The bell rang and we all stood up, grabbing our things and heading for class. Faith and I have geography and then study hall so we decided to go home early. 

Our geography teacher, Mr. Hall isn't nice but isn't a pain in the ass either. As long as you don't disturb his teaching then he's fine. Unfortunately, disturbing him is what I do. 

"Hello, Mr. Hall!" I cheered while walking into class. Faith ducked her head down and sat in her seat, stifling a laugh. 

"Oh, you're here," he rolled his eyes while writing the date and topic on the board. 

"Mr. Hall, is that a new sweater?" I taunted while sitting beside Faith. The seats in this room were always in pairs and that just happens to work in my favor. 

"Yes, it is, Mr. Ryder. Do you have a problem with that?" he put the marker down while turning to me, sighing in frustration. 

"No sir, not at all! It's a very stunning shade of red," I teased. "In fact, I was wondering where I could find one for my-" Faith cut me off when she smacked her hand over my mouth. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hall," Faith said in a small voice. He gave her a nod before she pulled her hand away and turned to me. "What are you doing?" she bit back a smile of amusement. 

"I was wondering where I could find one for myself, Mr. Hall?" I turned to Mr. Hall again. 

"Would you like to be kicked out of class before class even begins, Mr. Ryder?" he arched an eyebrow at me.