Chapter Thirty-Six

It was seven in the morning and if you were to ask Min Yoongi he would say that this is the true satan's hour, but he'd say it weakly, voice heavy and legs heavier as he dragged himself into the front doors of his too loud school.

He hadn't slept last night, getting off work later than usual and hauling himself home to do homework and house chores for the third night in a row. He was okay, his body was able to take up to four days of no sleep as long as he had caffeine. Yet everyday his head would pound harder and somehow, his friends and brother voices always seemed to grow louder.

"Hyung!" Hoseok screeched throwing himself around the elders shoulder, "Don't you look cheery this morning!"

"What the hell are you going on about?" Namjoon huffed, slamming his locker closed and leaning back against it, "He looks two minutes away from death."

Yoongi grunted in agreement, shrugging his friend off and looking to his left, where his younger brother and said brothers boyfriend were kissing against the wall. Jungkook holding Taehyung's waist softly, kissing him in short segments. It was a lazy morning make out, but still too much for any of the two boy's hyungs to take this early.

But amongst it all, walking through the sea of seniors and freshmen, was the boy with the new pink backpack. He walked with his head down like he always did, watching his feet intently. He passed Yoongi and the couple, not sparing them a glance, every once in awhile adjusting the white earbuds that hung down as he opened his locker.

Yoongi had been standing in the hallway, eyes closed trying his best to ignore the buzz of the student life surrounding him, when Namjoon coughed, "Isn't that Jimin?" he said, and Yoongi slowly opened his eye. He turned his head down the hallway and saw the younger boy trying to scamper pass a group of seniors. Jimin's backpack straps were pulled tight against him, his stolen jacket zipped up over a pair of tight jeans.

"Hey, Park!" Yoongi growled, and all the people in blondes way suddenly looked up in shock, each scurrying away in different directions as the all powerful Yoongi glared down the smaller boy.

Jimin looked up with wide eyes, like a deer in headlights, dropping some of his books to the floor at the sound. He pulled out one of his earbuds. "Uh..."

Yoongi turned to Hoseok, telling him to go grab the youngers books as he motioned for Jimin to walk over to him.

Jimin looked around at the emptying hallway in fear, scared out of his mind, trying to remember anything that would have made Yoongi so mad at him. Yet, despite his fear, he slowly approached the other, dragging his feet.

As soon as Jimin was close enough for Yoongi to reach him, the elder reached out and grabbed the youngers wrist softly, carefully tugging him into his chest. He rested his head on Jimin's head, and let his arms wrap around the youngers back, "Sorry I yelled," Yoongi yawned, "Fastest way to make those assholes go away."

Jimin awkwardly pat Yoongi's back, trying to just laugh it off. "Oh, haha... yeah..."

"Awww... good job, hyung," Jungkook voiced, he and his boyfriend going to join the small group that was left in the hall. "You scared him and now he doesn't even wanna touch you."

Yoongi, being too tired to truly care, yawned, burying his face into Jimin's hair, the scent of strawberries filling his nose. "Sorry Minnie-" he cut himself off with yet another long yawn, "Didn't mean to."

"Is no one gonna talk about how Yoongi went from death glares to literally purring when Jimin showed up o-"

"Shut up Namjoon." Taehyung said, watching his friends in the hallway like he was watching his favorite romance movie