Author's Note

Hola fuckers, welcome to Zeppelin writing a note to avoid her trig hw because Tae isn't awake yet and this is the only way to pass time. If you're reading this, you've probably finished strawberries and cigarettes, to which I would like to formally apologize for how fucking stupid we are. Moving on from that point, this was the first story me and Tae ever sat down and wrote together, and at first it was a joke, but when we finished we realized how much fun we had- rather it be us working over break or even after school (back when we still had that, corona, am I right?). So much shit has gone down and happened since we started writing this fic, up until now four months after it's finished. We have now written five complete fics and have four in progress ones. They aren't amazing, and sometimes I find myself stressing out over it- but they are tolerable, and have nice memories behind them. I believe Tae has a list of dumb shit we said whilst writing this. We do actually have a plan of writing a sequel for this, so once Tae has put in her notes and read over it, we might be officially starting it. Although it might take a bit, as we currently have that, plus two others we are halfway through making, and then one more we need to work on. Plus editing them, and small spurts of writer's block- you know, you get it. I mean it took us five months to get this out, maybe more depending on how fast we upload. Anyways- I hope you enjoyed! If there is anything you might want in the second, let us know.

And with that, I once again leave you with the original plot concept.

-PLOT; So Yoongi is bad boy and Jimin is goody two shoes church boy. Yoongi works at a gas station, does hw, smokes, drives an old car, v aesthetic without meaning to be. Wants to go to school for photography and does music.Jimin does dance, forgets hw a lot, sings, v shy, oversized sweaters, junior (yoongi is senior). Yoongi friends = Jin Hobi Joon. Jimin friends= Jungkook, Tae Jin. JK yoongi little bro? Jimin doesn't work, parents spoil him. Park date. Club house. Yoongi means to text joons new number. Its JImin. Finds out its jimin. Crack taekook. Tired namjin. Hobi just being a hoe. We striving for yoonmin tho. Jimin is a church boy that goes to church and reads his bible. Yoongi like drugs, cigarettes, cameras, and jimin. I'll take yoongi, namjin, and maybe one part of taekook if thats cool. You steal others. Maybe have hobi and yoongs live together? Idk im rambling. JIn no longer in HS. :) 

- Zepp {043020}

I am not one for in depth sentiments, but I suppose this would be the time for one. This fic does have a lot of good memories behind it- stupid ones, funny ones, heartwarming ones. Finishing it like this gives a sense of fulfillment, but also is leaving this empty hole in my chest in knowing... it's over. It's behind me now. But I don't want to take that hole in my soul as something to be sad over, because it's not. Though it seems upsetting now, I know deep down that it's just my body, mind, and soul making room for more memories and emotions to come in and settle down. Make themselves at home before they too move out. 

Progression isn't anything to ever be upset about. It's like my own character development, in a sense. Taking something and getting rid of it so I can grow as a person. 

This is probably something weird to get sentimental about, yes, some random Yoonmin fic it took seven months to fully come out with. But dammit, it has a place in my heart. And I hope you enjoyed it, even if it doesn't have a place in your heart. 

i wish you luck,

you small streams.

i know it seems impossible now, 

but you 

will be a wide river

one day. 

- tae.