Chapter Forty-Nine

Yoongi had never gotten so drunk, so quick. He was sat on Hoseok's back patio, the voices and music dimmed down by the fogginess in his brain. His thoughts were fuzzy, and his limbs felt numb. Yet, despite all of this, he still seemed to be stealing the attention of all the parties switches and bottoms, and even the rare top. They swarmed him, shoving cups full of god knows what into his hands and down his throat one after the other.

He was currently drinking something incredibly sweet, that tasted like peaches, and he wasn't sure if the blue haired girl that had brought it to him had even remembered the alcohol, but the drink hadn't seemed to be her area of focus, as she had dropped onto his lap, her tight red leather pants contrasting roughly against his own black ones.

He was too drunk to tell her he was gay, he was too drunk to care if he was gay, because he wasn't thinking about Jimin, or his dad, or his mom, ot even JK. All he was thinking about was the feel of another person rubbing against his crotch and moaning for him. What he wasn't aware of, was the tiny shape of Park Jimin, stood in the back of the crowd.

Jimin watched, cup in hand, body dizzy and head fuzzy from champagne and pure rotten jealousy.

Jimin chugged what remained in his plastic solo cup before throwing it on the ground, some of the last few drops getting on the outfit taehyung had made him wear.

He was fuming, but even his drunken state knew not to show that as he walked over to Yoongi and the girl he vastly remembered as being Astrid. "Hey..." he slurred out. "You do know he's gay... right?"

The girl just stared at Jimin, not really seeming to believe him. "Says who?,-", her eyes scanned him again, "Surely not you." she scoffed, " Fuck off."

Jimin laughed and pointed at himself drunkenly. "Diminie says so. Yoongi says so. And unless you want Diminie to fight a bitch, get off"

Yoongi looked up, his head tilting to almost a 90 degree angle, as if he were trying to show amusement but was too drunk to hold his own head up.

"Oh noooo,-" Astrid mocked, "Not Diminie."

"Well if not Diminie then I certainly will, to be honest, you smell like funyuns and depression." Yoongi said, his voice so low and raspy he sounded borderline sick. The girl looked back at Yoongi, raising her eyebrows in disbelief, obviously hopping the older male was joking, but Yoongi just his eyebrows in response, his facial features blank.

She gasped in mock offense, throwing herself off the older boy and stomping into the house like an upset toddler. Jimin watched as she ran, a small smirk on his face.

"You're cute." Yoongi yawned, drawing Jimin's attention back to him. He stretched in his chair, too far gone to notice the awkward feeling in the air, and the shocked glances from his younger brother from across the yard,

Jimin clearly didn't notice the awkwardness either as he smiled at the older. "Aww... you think Diminie is cute..."Jimin sat down between yoongi and the arm of the chair, not taking his eyes off Yoongi's face.

Yoongi scrunched his face up, looking incredibly uncomfortable with the situation he was in. The crowd was dissipating, seeing that the man had clearly made up his mind about who his evening would be spent with, "Minnie~," he whined, "Not comfortable." he tried moving his arm that was pressed between him and Jimin but it wouldn't budge. He grunted and shuffled around for a bit before giving up, and dragging Jimin onto his lap.

"Okay..." Jimin leaned back onto Yoongi's chest. "So how was your dinner?"

Yoongi grunted in response, watching a couple in the far back corner of the yard making out, the guy pushing the girl against Hoseok's fence. Something grew in Yoongi's chest, and the tattoo burnt into his arm as he realized, even through his druk haze, that Jimin was once again so, so close to him yet still too far away to reach. His hurt as he took in his situation, and the growing feeling started to fill every inch of his body with a strange desire, a strange pain. He looked down at the boy in his lap, the blonde hair and light sweater contrasted to his all black attire and he felt hot.