Chapter 1~~•My Alien Lover

I- Stranger

I- Stranger

Y/N

I zipped my dress and went to face the mirror. Perfect!

This night will be fun!

I went to my vanity and apply some make up, not that much though I made sure that it will be simple. While I was curling my hair I heard my phone rang. I immediately run to my bed table and it's my friend Yammy who is calling.

I answered it. "Y/N where are you!!?" I distanced my phone from me, goodness she don't need to shout.

"I'm on my way Yammy. " I said as I hurriedly curl my hair but I can't do that.

"Please tell me you're not lying." She sigh, and that made me laugh. "Don't worry I'll be there at-" I looked at the clock and it's 5:15 "-I will be there at 6"

"You better make sure." she said.

"Yup,  okay then I gotta hang up,  bye birthday girl!" I said and did not wait for her reply as I ended the call.

I'm going to a birthday party,  it's Yammy's debut and I'm one on the list of candles so this is very important.

When I am finished preparing myself I took my purse and of course her birthday present. I went out of my room and called a cab.

While on my way I scrolled on my news feed and saw some of my friends posts.

I saw my brother's post and it's about our grandmother, tomorrow is her birthday and we're planning to surprise her hehe.

I don't live at the same house with my family because I'm on college and I rent an apartment near to the University so my life will be easy, my parents let me though because I'm on my legal age anyway. Our house was pretty far away to the university that's why I need to adjust.

And that means I'm going to wake up early again tomorrow so that I can go back to our house, Grandma is very special to us... I even looked like her back when she is also a teenager like me.

"Ma'am we're already here." the driver spoke and I realized that I was thinking too much,  I didn't even noticed we're here already.

I paid the driver and got out of the car. The party is going to occur at a Hotel.

I went in and there's already a lot of guests. I search for Yammy and she was busy holding her phone and walking back and forth.

I went up to her and immediately hugged her "Happy Birthday Best friend!" I exclaimed.

And she look up to me and her face brightened.

"Ugh thank God you're here,  now we can start the party." she said and hugged me back.

"You're not starting yet?"

"Of course not I'm waiting for you!" she frown and I chuckled about it.