Chapter 18 ~~•My Alien Lover

XVIII- Birthday

XVIII- Birthday

Y/N

"Why are you here Taehyung!?"

"Yammy?"

"Why are you shouting Yammy----Oh my God is that Taehyung?" Odette asked too.

Yammy looked at the two plate in front of her.

"And you two are even eating....Wow!"

"This only means one thing." Her eyes narrowed. I don't know if that's a good thing or what.

"Look Yammy, let me ex---"

"Oh so you read my message Taehyung!!"

"What?" We all said.

So she's not angry!???

"Aishh why didn't you reply Taetae, you read my message yet you didn't said anything but you come here?tsk tsk." She said disappointed.

"Okay guys, enough of the drama and let's eat!!" Odette excitedly put the soju on the table.

"Let's all get wasted, there's no classes tomorrow anyway!" She stated.

I consciously look at Taehyung and he was smirking at me. Why do I feel like something is gonna happen??? Again?

We ate our dinner and went to the rooftop, good thing this place is a good place to hang out.

The fairy lights were opened and there is some seats for us, Leo brought some drinks and Yammy carried the pizza that she bought.

"Okay let's drink!!" Yammy put down some glass shots for us.

"I won't drink, I have to go somewhere tomorrow." I said.

"Aww Y/n, it's not that strong!" She pouted.

"I'll just watch you guys, I'll be the one taking you all to your own home." I said and they didn't do anything with that anymore.

"Taehyung are you a good drinker?" Leo asked him.

"Umm." He looked at me obviously asking for help,  I know that he didn't try some of that drink yet,  for goodness sake he's an alien! They don't have things like that there.

"It's a drink that will give you a headache, it tastes good though." I whispered to him.

"Have some Taetae!" Yammy gave him the glass.

I looked at him first,  I'm worried that maybe he'll be knock out in his first glass. I don't even know if his alcohol tolerance is that high!