Chapter 12 A ~~•My Alien Lover

XII- Blind Date

XII- Blind Date

Y/N

It's been weeks since that camping event, and honestly we made a lot of friends, and there's a lot of things I learn about Taehyung... And we become closer to each other each passing day.

And may I also say that Jayven and Yammy are dating now...It's so fast and very shocking news that I almost throw her out of the bus when she said it to me.

I know that Jayven wants to do the old ways,  I mean he want to court her first but that woman disagree with it and accept him as her boyfriend quickly!

And now they're behind me, having a sweet moment with each other.

"My parents want to meet you,  is it okay if we go to our house tonight?" I heard Jayven asked Yammy.

"Really?? Of course! I'm nervous already... What does your mom wants??" She asked,  I mentally rolled my eyes.

Yammy naturally don't care about what people think,  but I guess she's different today,  she's concern about what her future mother in law wants... I guess she really loves him.

"Oh Y/n stop staring at us. " She shyly laughed,  I rolled me eyes and glared at her... I hope she make sure that she won't forget her responsibility to me,  I'm jealous that all her attention is with that boy.

"Don't you dare hurt her,  because if you do I'll make sure you will never see the light ever again." I glared at Jayven while acting like I'm cutting my neck.

"Don't believe her,  she can't even kill an ant." I heard Yammy whispered.

I pouted and just draw at the back of my notebook.... I'm unaware what I'm drawing so it's too late when I realized that I'm drawing Jayven in a coffin and we are at a room mourning for him.

I quickly tear the paper in half, making sure nobody saw it because I'm sure that they'll think of me like a psycho.

"Y/n,  aren't you getting a boyfriend??" I heard Yammy asked.

"Not interested " I answered.

"Awe why?? Life is short!" She pouted.

"Yeah life is short and so are you" I shrugged,  but I only received a glare from her.

"Oh I know!" She smiled like some lightbulb light on top of her head.

"How about, I put you on a blind date?" She clapped her hands like it was the best idea ever.

"No thanks." I declined her offer.

"Come on Y/n! Just try! Nothing will happen." She pulled my arms.