Chapter 19 B ~~•My Alien Lover

XIX- Concert

XIX- Concert

Taehyung

We enter the stadium and everyone was noisy showing their excitement!

Me and Y/n went to M area, I got this part since they said that it's more enjoyable plus it's near to the idols.

We met a lot of people there and also foreigners!

"Thank you so much Taehyung,  Thank you!" Y/n hugged me while wiping her tears.

"It's nothing,  don't worry." I pat her head. She looks like a dog and I love dogs.

"This is so.... I'm so happy, I'll treasure this experience till I die!" She laugh, but is there funny about death!?

"You won't die honey, not in my watch."

She slapped my arm. "Idiot, no one lives forever." She laughed.

"We, aliens live forever!" I defend myself.

"Lol except you."

We waited for hours for them to come in the stage, the light was turn off except in their spotlight.

When they showed up in the stage, everyone was shouting their own bias.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!" I covered my ears when Y/n suddenly yelled.

I don't who's Y/n's bias but I guess it's the one who she wears as a headband.

"V!!!" She shouted, her eyes are about to cry I'm  not sure if she's being emotional or just happy. I guess that's her bias.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!!" They start saging the fanchant when the song "I Need U" Played.

Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Heuteojine
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Fall (everything)
Tteoreojin

The lights of the lightstick start to change color.

"Mianhae (I hate u)
Saranghae (I hate u)
Yongseohae" We shouted.

Then the music stopped for a second then..

I need you girl
Wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
Wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae