Chapter 19 A ~~•My Alien Lover

XIX- Concert

XIX- Concert

Y/N

"Oh my God Taehyung why!!? Why didn't you buy us tickets too!!"Yammy stare at the tickets receipt.

"Shut up guys!! It's their date!!" Odette squealed.

Because of joy, I hug him while jumping up and down. I felt like this is dream but I hope it's not! I am so happy because getting a bts ticket is no joke, because it can  sold out just by a couple of minutes!

"Thank you so much! Thank you!!" I kept on thanking him.

"You're welcome!!" He smiled at me.

"But seriously, where and how did you got a ticket??" Yammy asked him.

"I have my ways." He replied,  of course with his ways again.

"Wow, you're a one lucky biatch Y/n!" Yammy playfully pulled my hair.

I just ignored her and we did fun things, after that they all went into their own home. Mom called me in a video chat with grandma and Sam.

Taehyung was in the guest room doing his project again, I still can't believe he bought me a tickets I'm so excited for next week since it will happen next week!! I'm going to prepare my clothes for it.

"Sweetie, We're sorry for not visiting you on your birthday." Mom said.

"Aww it's okay mom, and beside you have work and Sam and me have classes so don't worry, how's Grandma?"

"I'm fine darling!" Grandma smiled at me.

"That's good to hear!"

"How about you sis, are you okay there? I mean you're always alone." Sam said looking sad.

Pssh I'm not alone, little did they know I have someone with me but it's an alien, but anyway I'm fine, well at least for now.... I don't know in the near future.

"Nah I'm fine, my friends always visit me." I said to them.

"Oh is it Yammy?" Mom asked, and I nodded.

"Mom umm a friend of mine bought me a ticket for a concert, and I'm going next week... Can I??"I asked her giving her a puppy eyes.

"What concert??" She asked me.

"Bts Concert." I said quickly, she's a fan too and hearing my answer gave her eyes sparkles.

"Really!? Wow, it's good for you... You'll finally meet your idol!"

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"Take a picture of V! Gosh you're so lucky!!" I almost think it is Taehyung but I forgot that mom's bias is V, and ooh Taehyung has the same name as him!!