Chapter 23 ~~• My Alien Lover

XXIII- Lie

XXIII- Lie

Y/N

I was busy treating Taehyung's wound, while watching Kio, Themis, Coeus.

Yammy insist on sleeping with me tonight because she's scared someone will take me again, so she's in my bed sleeping. Themis put her to sleep when they arrived here.

"Hey Five!!" Kio tried to hug Coeus or I mean Five since he doesn't want that name.

"Don't touch me." Five glared at him.

Kio's arm stayed in the air so he hug himself.

"Kio are you an alien too?"I asked him since I don't have any idea why he is here, and why can he see them!!? And why does he know them!

Is he an alien too??!

"His name is Loki not Kio." Themis rolled her eyes, and I felt like oh my gosh! I'm friend with the one who wants me dead all the time! But why did he helped me!!??.

"Yahhh! shut your mouth Themisa, My name is Jungkook now." He pouted.

"It's Themis, you idiot."

"You're the one who's idiot!" Jungkook bark back.

"Enough of that." Taehyung speak up when I finish treating his wound, now I felt guilty because both of his palm has wound and it's because of me.

"Yes Taehyung, I'm sorry... Themisa started it!"He pointed at Themis.

"It's Themis!!!" Themis tried to punch him but Five stand in the way.

"You two will stop or I'll make you two disappear?" Five asked them, they both sit back in the couch and stare at each other.

They were like fighting a battle using their eyes.

"Now tell me Jungkook, why did you help Y/n, shouldn't you suppose to kill her?"Five asked him.

"It's because I--"

"Because you're a coward??"Themis asked him.

"Do you want to die instead?!" Jungkook yelled at her and Themis laughed.

"Themis..." Five warned.

"Okay okay!" Themis put her hands up in the air.

"I don't know where you heard those rumors but everything of that is a lie... Hell why would I kill my best friend!?"

"Best friend?? Shouldn't you say wife?" Themis became serious.

"We were forced okay? I don't have a feelings for her." He massaged his head.

"Then why are you angry when she left and went to Earth?"I asked him

"I am not angry because of her but because of the Higher Court, they lock me up!"