Chapter 2~~• My Alien Lover

II- You're Real?!

II- You're Real?!

Y/N

I woke up with the sunlight striking my eyes. I yawned and stretch my body...

"Aishh another day." I sighed and feel the softness of my bed.

My bed??! I quickly sat up and  look around.

When I was sure that I'm only one here in the room, I sighed in relief.

Gosh my dream last night was scary,  I can't believe I met a demon in my dreams.

I laugh like crazy.

I even wiped my tears.

"Aishh I really thought it was real. " but it feels so real!!!

I went to the bathroom and fixed myself,  I took a bath and brush my teeth. After that I went to my closet to pick some clothes,  I'm going to our house today,  and today is grandma's birthday! It's her 90th birthday!! And I can't miss that.

After a minute of choosing what to wear, I picked a puff sleeves crop top in green floral then a high waisted Jean.

Cereal will do for a day,  I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

Just as I was about to go to the counter. My eyes widened.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I shouted in surprise.

What is he doing here!? He is real??!

"You're real!?" I feel like I was about to cry,  Am I seeing things already??

"What are you doing here? Who are you??"

I quickly went to my kitchen's cabinet and take my  frying pan.

"Leave my house or else!" I warned him.

What if he secretly wants to kill me??

"You said we will talk this morning about YOU coming with me." He said so innocently.

I'll be honest he's cute and all but still he can't be trusted and how can an "Alien" be this handsome? I mean isn't it a bit unfair??

"Please go look for anyone else because I will never go with you." I said and put down my frying pan.

"NO, I'm not leaving without you." he said and shrugged.

I just ignored him, maybe he's just in my head,  I might have been so tired last night so I'm seeing things already.

My Alien Lover ||KTH ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara