Chapter 28 ~~• My Alien Lover

XXVIII- Euphoria

XXVIII- Euphoria

Y/N

"What should I wear??"I panic while looking at my closet.

Yammy is sitting at my bed watching me struggling.

I heard her sigh, "Just wear a simple dress!"

"No it should be elegant!" I said and continue to take out some dresses of mine.

"Nah this is too showy."I stare at the dress in my hand and throw it on my bed.

"Watch out Y/n, you're throwing your clothes to me." Yammy rolled her eyes.

I took a dress again and throw it to Yammy,  "Too long."

"Yahhh Y/n!!"

I found a white dress, it catches my eyes and a smile form on my lips which faded easily, "Ugh! Backless!"

I throw it again.

"What the hell, Lee Y/n!!"

I don't want backless dress today since it's freezing! Maybe just a dress above the knees? I want to look pretty today in front of Taehyung!

"I can't find anything!" I surrender when I already search all my closet.

"Yeah I know, I mean look at me! You drowned me with a pile of clothes." Yammy remove my clothes in her body.

She stand up and look at my closet.

"How about just wear jeans and shirt?" She asked me.

"It's a dinner!" I said to her.

"Yes it's a dinner, but not a dinner date! You're so assuming!"She laugh at me.

I sigh and look at her, hopeless.

"Do you have any special clothes that you didn't even wear once?" She asked me while wondering around my closet.

"I have." I said.

"Okay bring them to me." She clapped her hands.

"And why would I?"

"Just do it!" She yelled at me making me get all the gifts.

I went inside my closet and went to take the paper bags that was just displaying at the edge of the room. This was all the gifts I received from my friends and relatives, I still didn't open them though.

"Here." I placed the paper bags in the floor.

"Okay, let's make a guess!" She clapped her hands.

"A what?"

"A guess! Whichever bag I'll pick will be your outfit!" She said excitedly.

My face went sour, this is not a good idea.