Chapter 20 ~~•My Alien Lover

XX- Stargazing

XX- Stargazing

Y/N

We woke up early in the morning since we will visit Dad's grave,it's his death anniversary today.

"Whe ay hwi hoing?" Taehyung asked while brushing His teeth. I laugh at him before answering.

"It's a secret." I said.

"Awww mweanie!" He rolled his eyes, after he finish brushing his teeth I sat at the couch while waiting for him to get dress.

When he come out of his room he was wearing a red shirt and a black ripped jeans.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"What nope?"He raised a brow.

"Don't wear red." I said to him. He looks at his shirt with full confusion.

"But I think it's a good co---" He looked at me but I glared at him.

"Color!! I think Blue is a good color!bleh why did I chose this red shirt anyway hehe."Then he went back to his room again.

He pouted and nod. While he was busy preparing I went to call Mom.

"Eomma, are you going to Dad today??"I asked her when she accept the call.

"Ummm I'm not sure sweetie, your grandma is sick."

"She's sick?? For how many days already??"

"Just yesterday, but don't worry maybe I'll go tomorrow."

"Okay okay..."

"Are you going?"

"Yeah, I will go today."

"Okay good, take care sweetie, love you!"

"Love you too mom!"

When we're done preparing...we walked out of the house and we walk to the nearest flower shop.

"Why are we here?" He asked me.

"To buy flowers duh!"

"Aww you want flowers that badly? You should have said to me then I'll buy you a flow--"

"Thank you for buying ma'am!!" The lady said to me while giving me the pink bouquet of roses that I reserved yesterday. Taehyung seemed shocked though.

I bought pink roses because that's what we give when it's Dad anniversary.

"Wow you got yourself a flower!" He looks amazed.

"No I---"

"Okay I'll buy flowers for you too,  it hurts my pride seeing you buying your own self a flower." He laugh,  I tried to say that it's not for me but he keeps on interrupting me.