Chapter 9 ~~•My Alien Lover

IX- Mysterious Guy

IX- Mysterious Guy

Y/N

"Move faster!" I heard our professor scolding us.

"Come on Y/n let's go!" Yammy said happily.

I nodded and enter the bus that we are gonna use for the trip.

Me and Yammy sat on a vacant seat, Taehyung  is still not here because he's still arranging his things... Actually he don't want to bring some bags and things because he can just use his magic but I told him to do it... I mean when did you saw a student who join a camping event without even bringing a single clothes right? And beside it's for the good of him.

"I can't believe we're gone meet with other schools! This is the first time in forever!" Yammy said while looking at the windows.

I want to sit near the windows because it's my comfort zone whenever I travel but Yammy got it first and we have this rule that "The first one, gets it first." And I abide by the law! Joke.

"It's all of the sudden though." She added.

I was about to ask where is V but he appeared in front of us.

"Oh hi taehyung dear!"

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

I want to say no, but Yammy answered already.

"Yes you can." She smiled then looked at me, I shot a confused face.

"Hehhe Y/n please get another seat, because Taehyung dear want to sit here." She smiled, I rolled my eyes and stand up.

How dare the two of them to kicked me out of my seat!! I thought we abide by the rules!?

What can I say anyway, Yammy will do anything for her crush.

"Umm no, I want the seat next to the window." He said stopping us.

"Uhh sure... I can just move aside then take Y/n's seat then you'll take mine hehe." Yammy

"Ummm no." He said again.

"Uhh... Then what do you want?" Yammy asked her, bruh I was still standing here.

"How can I say this?" I heard him whisper.

"Ahh, that guys right there likes you and he wants you to sit with him but he's shy so I'm doing the favor." He said, I look at the person he was pointing and I almost slipped from the floor, he was referring to John the mysterious boy of the class---why is he interested with Yammy?