Chapter 26 ~~• My Alien Lover

XXVI- Singularity

XXVI- Singularity

Y/N

"Please Y/n, let's go." Jungkook tried to lift me up but I decline and continue hugging the lifeless body of my love.

"No,  leave me alone!"

"Y/n, Taehyung will disappear later." My shoulder dropped when I heard what Themis said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I saw how Jungkook hit her with his shoulder secretly like they doesn't want me to even hear it.

"What do you mean disappear??" I asked again containing to break down again.

"He- he  will disappear later." She bit her lower lip.

"What do you mean disappear?? He already died and he still need to disappear??" I mocked and looked up.

"Y/n, he needs to... If you want to live free he needs to pay for that." Themis looked down.

"B-but I can't!" I covered my face from crying again.

I felt someone hugging me.

"Y/n, you have to be strong."I heard Jungkook.

"How can I,  when Taehyung is my strength." I looked at him. He gave me a sympathetic look.

I stare at Taehyung,  I lean in him and whispered. "May we meet again." I closed my eyes again stopping to let out my tears.

When those words left my lips, his body slowly turn into dust and flew with the winds.

I stopped myself from sobbing, and covered my face with my hands covered with his blood.

Themis pulled me into a hug and she caressed my head. "Shh Y/n, it's okay to cry... Let it out."

"I-I'm sorry." My head turn up, hearing that voice, Five.

"You!!!" I charged at him but Themis and Jungkook held me.

"You just watched us!!! How could you!? How c-could you let your friend die just like that??" I stutter when I start gasping out for breath.

"Y/n calm down, your health." I saw Themis crying too.

"Don't show your face to me ever again!" I glared at Five and leave the place.

I heard Jungkook and Themis called me but I didn't looked back anymore and continue.

- 1 Week Later -

Jungkook's POV

I stare at Y/n who's just looking at the coffin of her Grandma, Yumi.