Chapter 16 ~~•My Alien Lover

XVI- Celebration

XVI- Celebration

Y/N

After class, the three of us went to the gym to watch their practice.

"I'm gonna make sure I'll get a ticket for us!" Said Yammy.

"Make sure you'll get one since it's only limited, ugh I really wish we will win." Odette prayed.

"Trust the process Odette!"

When we arrived at the gym, We covered our ears because of the noise. What the hell!

"Oh my God!" Yammy gasped when we saw the bleachers full of girls cheering at the players, They even have a banner!!

I easily find Taehyung, he caught up easily! He is the one who always shoot the ball, and everytime he shoot it the girls are shouting how much they love him.

"Calm your heart Y/n, they're just fans!" Yammy Pat me on the shoulder.

"What do you mean? I am calm."

"Oh really?"

We sat on the bleachers near to those fans, we don't have a choice because in this part we have a good view, and we are near to the players.

They are playing a match by themselves, they are split into two groups, good thing Taehyung and Leo are in the same group.

The competition will happen on Piperville University since they have the bigger gym out of all school.

I am kinda nervous though since PU basketball team always win. I really hope we win this time.

Leo has the ball and there is three who's blocking his way so he passed it on Taehyung, Taehyung catch it... He's dribbling it while waiting for right time to shoot it, then he shoot it!! If I am playing basketball I'm sure I will get eliminate for travelling.

"I never understand how this game works."I heard Yammy sighed.

"Same, and beside there are so many rules like shut up! All you need is to shoot a ball!" Odette crossed her arms.

"Yeah, by the way who will play the first round?" I asked them.

"I believe tomorrow will be Oakwood and Piper, since we already beat Enfield, we will fight the winner between Oakwood and Piperville next week." Odette shrugged.

"I don't understand but whatever."
Yammy laughed.

"Okay girls remember to wear orange t-shirts next week okay?"

"I'll bring balloons!!" I said.

"I'll do the banner since I have the best handwriting here, joke!" Yammy chuckle.