Chapter 4~~• My Alien Lover

IV- Class Prince

IV- Class Prince

Y/N

Today is Monday and today is the first day of school, another year...

I ready myself and did my morning routine. I took a bath and after that I wore my uniform it's a blue  skirt and a white shirt with a blue necktie it also has a gray blazer jacket. When I'm done preparing, I went out of my room. And of course V is still here.

He's sitting in the kitchen stool with a two bowls??

I went near to him and looked at it,  it's cereals.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I made this food." He said and began to eat.

"Actually it's my favorite now, come on, sit and eat." He added.

I shyly sit, this is my house but why do I feel like I'm the visitor!?

"How did you know how to do this?" I asked him while I start eating too.

"While you're doing it the last time I observed you." He explain and I just nodded. This alien here is clever.

"So where are you going again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"School." I shortly answered.

"Brilliant! I'm going too." he said as he snap his finger like it's the best idea in the world.

"You can't." I said. 

"Why not?" he frown

"Because you should be enrolled and all that stuff you need certificates and more which looks liked you don't have because you're not from here." I explained.

"Okay." He shrugged but there's a playful smile plastered on his face. Whatever is he up to, I wish I won't be get in trouble for it.

---

"Y/N!!!!" Yammy greeted me as I enter the classroom.

"Hi Yammy." I smiled and sit on my chair.

"Do you know the news?" she whispered.

"Nope, what is it?"I asked her.

"There's a new transferee!" She squealed.

"What!?" I asked unbelievable. How could they accept a transferee at the day where school day start. So if they accept students that means they will accept V too!

"I know right,  it's very shocking news but I heard that he's handsome Aaa-I can't wait to meet him." She excitedly said like a kid. Whoever Yammy is talking about I hope it's not him.

We talked until the bell rang, and our professor went inside the classroom.

"Good morning ma'am." We all greeted as we stand up.