Chapter 5~~• My Alien Lover

V- Lee Yumi

V- Lee Yumi

Y/N

"So?" I look at V who is just staring at me, come on! I want to know who is Yumi!!

"You really look exactly like her but you're not her?" He asked while holding his chin examining me.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable and start to fix my hair.

"I just said that I'm not her!" I said.

"Whatever, I think you're her... You know actors can fool us, I found out you're good at acting, I saw it on your awards when you're little." He said.

"What? You went on my things?!" I yelled at him,  how can he touch my things without my consent!!?

"I'm really gonna punish you when I found out that she is you." He said with a serious face.

"But what if I'm not her?"I glared at him.

"Then consider yourself safe." He shrugged. What's up with that Lee Yumi and this guy in front of me is so desperate to have her.

"Why are you so desperate to have her anyway?" I asked him.

"Correction- it's 'I' don't address yourself as her when you're clearly Lee Yumi." He snap his finger in front of me.

I'm really close to burn this guy alive, I just said that I'm not Lee Yumi!! I'm Lee Y/N!

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, now tell me about her."

"I don't really know her that much." He said. And I almost punched him.

"See! You don't know her! So how can you tell that I'm her??" I hold my hair in frustration.

"I just feel that you're connected to her and the location that was given to me is telling that this is the place place and boom you're her." He said while smiling showing his white teeth.

"But I do know a little about her." He added.

"Go on,  tell me." I commanded.

"She loves color green." He said. And that made me smile.

"But blue is my favorite." I said grinning.

"You're lying." He laugh at me.

"I am not." I said to him. "Yes you are." he argue, "Whatever suit yourself." I shrugged.

"She is allergic to peanuts." he said and that made me pale. I-I'm allergic to peanut too.

"See,  you're allergic to peanuts!" He laugh again and I glared at him.

"My family is allergic to peanuts of course me too! And anyway you said Lee Yumi is from your planet so how come you say that she has a family here?!" I raised and eyebrow as I crossed my arms in my chest, I'm going to fight for freedom.