Chapter 3~~• My Alien Lover

III- Birthday Surprise

Y/N

When the bus stopped and the lady beside mister alien leaved,  I quickly go to that seat.

I can see he's  shock about my actions.

He was about to talk but I cut him off "You need to go home." I said to him.

I can't bring him to the house because my Mom will surely gonna kill me. They might think that he's my boyfriend.

"Sorry but if you think I'm coming with you then you're wrong." He said and rested his back to his chair and closed his eyes.  How can he be so perfect.

"Then what are you doing here?"I asked him.

"Just making sure you arrived safely on wherever you want to go." He smiled. Oh My God! His boxy smile.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"I don't know." He responded and I slapped his arm about that, Do I look like I'm joking around?

He frown and looked at his arm, "Fine!this bus should supposed to have an accident later on." He said as if it's nothing.

I gasped at it and quickly stand but he pulled my arm causing me to sit back.

"We're gonna die." I said losing my senses. What am I gonna do?

"Yes you're supposed to die today but I'm gonna change that." he said but that didn't make me comfortable.

"We need to get out of this bus now!" I said and stand up but he pulled me back again, Ugh what is wrong with him? We are gonna die!!!

"I'm here to save everyone so if you want to leave, leave by yourself." he said and sleep again.

"B-but what if-" I didn't get to finished my words when he poked my head.

"You better take a nap." he said then all my consciousness left me,  and darkness filled my vision.

---

"Miss wake up, miss." I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to see the- driver??!

I quickly stand up, where is he??

I looked around the whole bus and there's no one there anymore except me and this driver.

"Where is he?" I asked while fixing my things.

"Who?"

"The Alien guy." I said.

"I don't know what you're talking ma'am."

"Nevermind." I shake my head and went out if the bus.