Chapter 7~~• My Alien Lover

VII- Get to Know You

Y/N

I'm glaring at Taehyung,  how dare he bring his friends in my house! Yeah friends! An Alien friends!!

"Wow you're so pretty Lee Yumi!" I heard the girl alien said while holding my hair, I am ignoring the pain she's giving me for the past 40 minutes!! One more pull from my hair and I'm going to kill this alien.

"I can't believe we're facing the famous Lee Yumi!" I heard the boy alien, argh! But to be honest they are all good looking- whatever I still hate them,  I just said I'm not Lee Yumi!

"We finally get to know you!" The alien guy said and I just mentally rolled my cute eyes.

I'm not being mean but I'm offended that they really think that I'm Lee Yumi which is I'm 101 percent not!!

"So how's your vacation here 24?" The girl asked me and 24??--- oh right I forgot that is Lee Yumi's alien name or whatever it is. I just want to go back to sleep! I can't believe this guys loves to disturb people who are sleeping. Yes people they came in this house when I was sleeping!!

"I really can't believe we're talking and touching the most wanted alien!" The girl shouted. I'm really stopping myself to punch someone today.

"What's with the face Y/n?" Taehyung asked me but I just gave him a death glare. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"So when are we going to take her home?" I heard the girl alien asked. I gave her a wide eye, are they here because they will take me now??! oh shoot!

I quickly stand up and run in the corner of the room. They are not going to take me! Not today! I still have plans for my future huhu.

"I won't come with you!" I glared at them.

"Wait wha-" the alien girl.
"Why not??" The alien guy asked.

"She keeps on saying she's not Yumi but she looks exactly like her, well except the scar on her chest." Taehyung answered, and what do he mean by scar on the chest?? I don't have a scar in my chest.

"She don't have it?" The alien girl asked.

"Yes 70, she don't have it." Oh so 70 is her codename.

"Well maybe it's already gone,  I mean she had been missing for a lot of decades!" The alien guy said.

"Maybe, but there's no any trace of a scar in her chest." Taehyung pointed at me, did he just!???

"Did you secretly check on my chest!?" I went to him with a full red face,  how dare he- Ugh I feel so harassed! Who knows when he was checking on my body while I'm asleep!!?