Chapter 12 B ~~•My Alien Lover

XII- Confession

XII- Confession

Y/N

Yammy was sipping her coffee while watching me and Ace having a talk.

"So you're studying Criminology??" I asked him.

"Y-yeah,  how about you?" He tried not to stutter.

"Business Administration." I shrugged.

"Oh so you want to be a businesswoman someday??" He asked me with amusement in his eyes.

Duh of course! That's why I'm studying right?? Ugh.

I just hate this guy,  I'm sorry if I'm a bit harsh.

"My family has a company, you should apply for it in the fu--"

"I'll make my own company." I didn't let him finish.

"Oh." Is the only thing he replied to me.

It would be hard though, but at the end everything will be worth it,  beside Mom will support me anyway.

"By the way,  I didn't know you're single... I mean I thought you were the girlfriend of the guy who eliminated me in the game." He laugh, but I remain a poker face.

I can see Yammy's lip form a smile because of it. I really want to go home now ah!

"Of course not!" I fake a laugh.

"Well that's good to hear because I don't want to break someone's relationship." He smiled,  oh so this guy really wants to be with me... Well  I'm afraid that he's not my type.

"Oh really? That's good then! You can have a relationship with him!" I smiled at him,  and he choke on his coffee.

I offered him a tissue and Yammy hide her laughter, Ace is still coughing maybe he's not expecting I'll ship him with Taehyung.

"Thank you." He said and wipe his mouth, I feel slightly bad though.

"By the way,  How did you and Yammy met?"I  asked him.

"We're classmates on highschool." Ace smiled and I nodded while looking at Yammy who's avoiding my gaze.

"I'm surprise you two are still in contact,  I mean Oakwoods is super far from Cypress." I drink my juice. I chose strawberry juice instead of coffee.

"Yeah but it's worth it though, I get to talk to you." He winked at me,  and I fake a smile but honestly I want to puke,  I can't pretend anymore..

We heard Yammy's phone ringing and she took it, her smile instantly faded...

"What's wrong?"I asked her.