Chapter 13 ~~•My Alien Lover

XIII- Disney Date

XIII- Disney Date

Y/N

"Yammy,I swear I don't want to." I watch her as she pack my things, hoping she'll change her mind.

"Oh stop pretending sweetie,  I know you'll love it." She laugh.

I sigh and surrender as I watch her put my clothes in my luggage, yes people in my luggage!!!

I found out that when Taehyung is absent for class days ago,  he didn't went home to his planet but instead he booked a flight for us to Singapore to go to Universal Studio!!

I can't believe it! We will stay there for 4 days! 2 days for him to prove himself to me,  and that two days for me to decide!

I don't understand why he's doing this... I never though he will actually.

"Don't forget to buy me souvenirs Y/n." She glared at me.

"Okay then,  the money." I lend my palm to her asking for money, duh I don't want to spend my money.

"Really?" She looked at my hand.

"Just kidding, of course I'll buy my best friend some keychains." I laughed but I was joking.

"Okay okay,  by the way are you two gonna sleep in the same room? Same bed??" She asked me with a smirk on her face.

"I hope not." I sighed,  just thinking of sharing a bed with him made me uncomfortable.

I never sleep with a boy in my life!! And it would be weird if the first will be an alien!

"But I believed Taehyung get us two rooms so it's okay." I said.

"I'm feeling that something will happen." She hold her chin.

"Yammy!" I throw her the pillow but she catch it and laugh in my face.

Our flight will be on 10 pm so maybe we'll arrive there at 6 am or 5am, it depend if our flight won't get delayed.

---

"Take care lovebirds!!" I glared at Yammy who drop us off in the airport.

"We're not lov-"

"Okay bye!!" V bid goodbye,  Yammy was laughing as she drove off.

When we are waiting for our turn,  I notice someone, his face is familiar-- wait what is his name again??

Ohhh it's Kio!, I tried to catch up to him but he already went inside the plane,  while we are still waiting for our turn.

"You look like you saw a ghost." I heard V laugh.

"I saw someone I know." I said and he nodded.

The flight attendant greet us warmly when we enter inside.

I quickly look for my seat Or should I say OUR seats, when I found it, I fix my things and took a seat.... V sit beside me.