Chapter 21 ~~• My Alien Lover

XXI- I need U

XXI- I need U

Y/N

"Hey Y/n! Can you help me with this plate?" Yammy came to me looking like she's about to cry.

"Plates? Washing plates?"I asked her and she hit me in the head with a long paper.

"Stupid not plates! Project plates! Architecture!" She glared at me.

"Oh."

"But why are you making plates? We don't do that." I asked confused.

"Do you know Kim Li?" She asked me.

"Yeah." Of course I know that girl, she was also a friend of mine but since she's in different department we don't see each other that much anymore.

"Something happened to her family and she's in the middle of making her projects for finals." She said in sad tone.

"And you helped her, now you want me to help you too?" I asked nervous.

"Bingo! Wow you're so clever Y/n, hehe now let's make this freaking house!!" Yammy excitedly put the trace paper in my table.

We are in the study area, I'm making reports then this girl will suddenly appear!? And make me do stuff I can't! Taehyung is not with me since hes with Leo doing some stuffs I don't know too.

The house is already drawn into the trace paper we just need to transfer it to the actual paper.

"Here." Yammy gave me a pen. I stare at it then looked at Yammy with puppy eyes.

"Don't give me that look Lee Y/n,  we need to pass this before 5 so help me now." She began tracing it.

How can I do this, when I can't even draw a perfect circle!!! Or a straight line!!!

It's not like I don't want to help Kim, it's just I'm afraid I'll make it worst, I'm not good at drawing so being an Architect is not in my dreams, but  I'm being a kind lady today since our first monthsary is tomorrow.

I take the pen and carefully trace the pattern, when I say that this is hard, I mean it!!

"Ahh by the way Y/n, your mom called me and ask me to spy on Taehyung and you,  So that does mean she already know?" Yammy asked but not taking her eyes on the paper.

"Yeah, it was sudden but I felt relieve, I thought she'll gonna make me grounded or whatever but sis! She's even more happy than me!" I hold my head.

"Knowing your mom,  she probably want to make you and Taehyung to get married already." She laughed.

"I know right!"