Chapter 15 ~~•My Alien Lover

XV- Threats

XV- Threats

Y/N

"Come on Y/n!! Tell me! Tell me everything!!" Yammy keeps bugging me ever since we came back here.

"Nothing happened Yammy, okay?" I said and pay attention to Mrs. Choi who is discussing in front.

"Oh come on Y/n, I'm sure something happened!" She said.

"Be quiet!!" I whispered to her.

"Awww my money on that hotel was a waste then!!!" She pouted.

"Hotel?? What are you saying?"I asked her, is she the one behind the hotel room??? Did she paid the hotel to trick us!!?

"What hotel??oops did I said anything??" She became innocent so sudden.

"Never mind, nothing happened."

"What do you mean nothing happened!? Your story on insta says it all!" She whine.

"I just want to post it, what's wrong with it?" I innocently asked.

Good thing Taehyung is not here, He's at the gym having a training, the coach of the basketball team decided to have Taehyung. And since Leo is the captain if the team... Taehyung got in easily.

"Yammy, let's go watch the training later." I insisted.

"Training? Wow when did you become interested in watching it, I thought you hate the players there." She gave me a smirk.

"Nothing.... Umm I just want to cheer for our players, you know that the competition will happen in a week already, umm I just want to show my support." I reasoned.

"Aishhh Y/n you're such a liar, you can just tell me that you want to watch since Taehyung is there!" She said giggling.

"I promised I just want to watch and support, no other meanings!" I raised both of my hands.

"Tsk."

"Okay class that's all, you may have your lunch now." Mrs. Choi said and pack her things.

"Thank you Mrs. Choi." We all stand up and bow to her, when she left we all fixed our things.

"Hey guys!! Let's go to the cafeteria!" Odette came and give us a hug.

"Sure!" Yammy put her bag and she hold the both of us.

We are running to the cafeteria, and I didn't saw the janitor in the hallway so I bumped to him.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, let me help you with that." I said and pick the things that he fell.

"I'm so sorry!!" I apologized.