Chapter 17 ~~•My Alien Lover

XVII- Visitors

XVII- Visitors

Y/N

It's saturday today and that means it's time for me to go to do some groceries. I'm out of stock of foods lately since Taehyung is such a pig and he eats everytime!

"You're coming to me today." I told him.

"Why?Where?" He asked.

"We're going to buy some foods." I said while fixing my bag.

"Do I really need to come??" He pouted.

"You come or you won't eat food,  you choose." I said and put my hair into ponytail.

"Okay fine,  wait a second!" He said and ran to the bathroom.

After literally five seconds!!!, he already has his clothes changed. Uh what can I expect he is an alien!! He have powers of some sort!!

"Let's go!" He grabbed my arms and we get a cab.

When we arrived at the supermarket, he looked so lost that I want to laugh at him so loud!

"There's a lot of people here." He raised a brow.

"Yup so we need to move fast!" I said and handed him the cart.

"What is this for?"He asked me, and I almost face palm myself.

"We will out our foods there!"I said to him.

"Why?? Shouldn't we put it in the refrigerator??" He stated and looked at the push cart with so much disgust.

"Just follow me." I head to the  food aisle.

I'm being picky of what to choose since I have a budget to follow, while picking and checking the price for a minutes, I decided what to pick...I'm about to put it in the cart but I was shocked when the cart was already full with chips!! What the fudge!?

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Umm food?"

"No what I mean is why is there so many foods here??"

"Because that's why we are here? I don't get you, you said we're gonna buy some foods and now I have foods and you're mad??" He pouted like a child, oh my God!

"No, you should not get a lot! We're not gonna sell foods! And beside we have a budget to follow,  it should not exceed it!" I said as I put back the chips.

"Yahhh! Nooo, fine I'll buy these by my own money." He rolled his eyes and put my side bag in the middle of the cart, dividing it into two sides.