2020 Disclaimer

Hi everyone,

This isn't a chapter, as you can probably see. I've been noticing more and more people reading this and I can only imagine it's because of the quarantine.

With that in mind, I've begun to reread some parts of this book and I'd like to address some things. First of all, I wrote this book during my freshman year of college. I was barely 18 and I was extremely wrapped up in the fanfic culture. There is some explicit sexual content in this book and possibly triggering scenes for victims of rape and sexual assault, so please use caution while reading.

I also understand that some parts may not make sense, she may start one scene at home and finish at school ( I never had a beta to catch these things) there may be plot holes, etc.

*****Please do not comment on that stuff, there are years worth of people calling those errors out, I know it's there but i don't plan on changing it bc it's history to me, a part of me and a chance to see how much I've evolved.*******

Again, it's been at least 7 (??) years since I started writing this book and I've certainly evolved as a writer. While I don't have current plans to go back and rewrite this on Wattpad, I did study film/television/writing in college and I am currently turning it into a script and am editing said unsure parts to reflect how I feel now. Who knows, maybe it'll be something one day!

Also just a note, I wrote this when I was 17, when Calum was 17, and thus I made Macie 17. If you're reading this in 2020 and beyond, just keep that in mind.

On a happier note, I'd like to thank you all for the years of support on this piece. The fact that I still get daily notifications of comments and votes on this book is amazing and I cannot thank you enough for still wanting to read this. I hope you're all doing well and still reading whatever you can.

I just felt like I needed to get this out there.

As always, stay fab xoxo em