Chapter 2 *

......

Alex walked into school with her sister by her side.  She was hoping to bump into stiles.. she had to return his shirt, or at least that's what she was telling herself.

"So you gonna talk to stiles today?" Allison asked

"You gonna talk to Scott?" Alex asked in return

"I don't know" she shrugged

"I have to return stiles shirt. So I guess"

Allison raised a brow, "Mm sure"

As the two girls stopped at their lockers the bubbly red head came bouncing towards them.

Allison smiled "hey"

"So you coming to the lacrosse game tonight?" She asked

"Do we have to?" Alex returned, resisting an eye roll.

Allison shot her sister a glare and turned back to Lydia  " she meant what time"

"7" Lydia told the girls

"Yay" Alex sighed to herself

"I heard that" Allison mumbled, nudging her sister.

"How did your date go last night?" Lydia asked Allison, "wait, didn't you go too"

Alex nodded, "yeah I went with stiles"

"Oh" Lydia frowned

"What?" Allison asked

"Oh, it's just. I thought he had a huge crush on me, for like years"

"Oh.." Alex sounded disappointed,  maybe she was disappointed..

...

The day had passed and both girls were now in Alex's room and she got ready to go for another run.

Allison had just explained what happened with Scott today, whilst Alex hadn't gotten a chance to bump into stiles. Scott gave Allison the full 21 questions game about what happened after he ran out of the party.

"So what he just asked you a bunch of questions?" Alex asked

Allison nodded "Yeah. He was so worried about who gave me my jacket and then said Derek wasn't his friend"

Alex stopped what she was doing "If derek wasn't his friend then why did he drive us home?" She asked, before continuing to tie her shoes.

"I have no idea" she shrugged