Chapter 10*

After making it into the basement, stiles managed to trap the alpha in a room with his Keys. Barricading the door with an old desk that was jammed against the wall - hoping it would buy them enough time.

"Come on, get across" stiles hurried,

Alex climbed onto the table, holding onto stiles hand she climbed over. Landing steadily on her feet.

"Scott, let's go" Alex said, noticing the woods hesitances.

"Come on!" Stiles hurried.

Scott looked back at the door, nervous.

Alex narrowed towards him, "I swear to god, if you don't climb over the table I will drag you across it" 

Not wanting to cross Alex, he climbed on the table and jumped down.

"Thank you" Alex patted his shoulder, "sorry for threatening you"

Stiles leaned against the table, with curiosity taking over he peered through the small glass window.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott noticed.

"I just wanna get a look at It." 

Alex scoffed "trust me, you don't"

"Are you crazy?"

He shook his head "Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out."

"Yeah, that's right, we got you" stiles stared in, antagonising it

"Will you shut up!" Scott yelled

"I'm not scared of this thing."

Stiles tapped on the glass - as if it was some zoo animal "I'm not scared of you. Right, 'cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any-.."

Stiles stopped as they heard the loud bang of the roof landing on the floor in the other room.

Alex stared at stiles with her mouth gaped open. She flailed her arms "You antagonized it"

Loud bangs came from above and they looked up to see the roof becoming dented by the monster they had been running from.

"How long are gonna stand here before running?" Alex  asked

The roof collapsed and Alex turned to see the alpha was no longer in the roof.

"Go!" Stiles yelled

They turned on their heals and began to run once again. Alex thinking that they would have escaped by now If stiles and Scott didn't insist on waiting till the big bad wolf was right behind them.

Scott heard the low ringing of a cellphone. He skidded his heals "Wait." Scott stopped stiles and welded

Alex panted "seriously.. stop?" She asked

"Do you hear that?" He asked

"Hear what?" Stiles asked

"It sounds like a phone ringing." Scott told them. He listened further and recognized the ringing. "I know that ring. It's Allison's phone." He realized