Chapter 13*

Alex opened her locker, she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes. A smile spreading across her face, knowing whom it was instantly.

"Guess who?" She heard stiles voice

"Hmm" she hummed "im gonna go with a very handsome charming young guy"

Stiles took a hold of her shoulders and whirled her around "you are correct" he nodded

She tsked "I thought it was Robert Pattinson"

Stiles face fell into a blank expression "well then"

She draped her arms on his shoulders "Oh come on you have nothing on him"

"I better not" he replied slightly puffing his chest out

"Anyway stilinski, what can I do you for?" She asked

"Well I wanted to see how you were after last night?" He asked

"I'm fine" Alex nodded "so is Allison, but she is getting suspicious about what happened at the school. She said she was talking to Jackson and-.."

"Jackson?" Stiles interrupted "god what is he saying"

"Well they both think it was more then just a man with a need to kill" she told him

Stiles Phone pinged and he looked down. Releasing an exasperated sigh "I have to go, Scott just text me"

"Yeah better see to your kid" Alex joked

"I wanna defend him, but lately it's just so hard" he admitted

"Oh, he wanted to apologize for last night" stiles added.

"Does he want to do it in person?" Alex quipped

"I think he's a little scared"

"Well he should be" Alex said, shoving some books in her locker "he said some cruel things and I know it was mostly the full moon but- I just need a minute"

"It's okay" stiles nodded, squeezing her shoulders "I understand"

Alex noticed her sister, beside her was Lydia who looked to be babbling away.

"I'll walk with you to class, I don't have the energy for her today" Alex closed her locker.

"Oh Alex!" Allison called

"I gotta go, sorry"

"No take me with you" Alex called, stiles smiled apologetically as he walked away.

"Is that still a thing?" Lydia asked, her head titled a little "i thought for sure he was obsessed with me"

"No. No he's my boyfriend, it's definitely still a thing" Alex nodded, she glanced at her watch "you know, I have to go. Promised I'd hand in an essay early"

Alex turned and walked away, she made her way through people and spotted stiles. She ran over to him.

"hey"

"Ah you got away"

"No thanks to you" she glared playfully

"Sorry" he winced

"Uh. Speaking of apologies" Scott peered around stiles, "im really sorry about what I said, I really should have never said that about your dad and - I know it might take you some time to forgive me"