chapter 12*

Alex was home for a couple hours, her mother regularly checking on her.

It killed Alex that she couldn't admit to what she really saw, she knew a part of her family that they assumed was still a secret. But everything would change if Alex dared to admit.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Alex sat up, "good. I got some rest. Um, stiles wants to take me for a drive. Would that be okay?"

Victoria inhaled. "Im not sure, your father might-."

"Please" Alex interrupted, hopefully  "I can talk to him. He gets it's"

"Okay" she exhaled, "but he home by curfew and tomorrow-..

"Im going to school. I know"

_______

"After this how would you like to part take in some fun werewolf captivity fun ness"

Alex gasped, "I would love nothing more"

"I have to make sure Scott doesn't go full wolf tonight considering it's a full moon" stiles explained

"Yeah, I'll keep you company" She nodded. 

The jeep came to a smooth stop and Alex noticed they weren't far from the the cliff that looked over the town. Alex jumped out of jeep and stiles walked around to her.

"Why are we here?" She asked

He smiled, leading her "Because sometimes you just need to be somewhere quiet"

Alex sat down, looking over the lit up town. Thinking about how not even a handful of people knew what really happened at the school.

"You think it's stupid?" She asked

"What is?"

She turned her head and looked at him "That I can't get it out of my head?"

"Absolutely not" stiles shook his head

Alex sighed "I wish I could tell Allison. I feel like ever since we moved here things have been different. Me and her have been different"

"do you wish you could tell anyone?" She asked, after.

"Probably my dad" stiles said.

He truly wished he could confess all his werewolf secrets to his dad, they always had such an honest relationship and now all stiles could seem to do was lie.

"You seem really close to your dad"

Stiles nodded "yeah it's been just us for a while now"

Alex smiled softly "You know, we can have each other. I can't tell Allison and you can't tell your dad, so when things get overwhelming. We can have each other

"I'd like that" stiles nodded.

...

Stiles pushed the key into the door of the McCall house.