Chapter 4*

***

***

"Kate!" Alex exclaimed, she was woken up by the commotion coming from the spear room, now understanding why.

Kate was both girl's favourite aunt. She was practically like another sister, Kate was always on their side.

"Look at you!" Kate smiled, wrapping her arms around her niece. She squeezed tightly

"What happened to you two"

"Puberty" Alex grinned, "lots of it"

"I haven't even showered yet." Allison admitted, almost embarrassed by the compliment.

Kate smiled "Sweetie, you're a knockout. In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention."

"I kind of have one." Allison blushed,

"You kind of have one? Well, you should kind of have a million." Kate teased,

"What about you?" She turned to Alex, "whatever happened with Theo?"

Alex's smile faded, "your brother shipped us away. Besides there was never anything there. Just friends"

"She has a stiles" Allison added, a sly grin on her face.

Kate gasped, "what's a stiles"

Alex rolled her eyes, "it's still very new. We are taking it slow"

"Well you two could kinda have anyone"

"Need some help unpacking?" Allison asked, she reached for the bag but Kate grabbed her wrist, protesting before the zipper even made a noise.

Kate quickly let go, laughing it off "Oh. See? You two  turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung fu death grip."

"Sorry, sweetie.I didn't mean to be so rough." She apologized

Allison shook her head "No worries. Hey, is everything okay with your car?"

"Uh, yeah. I just needed a jumpstart, that's all." She replied, walking into the closet

"A jumpstart?" Allison questioned

"What did dad say?" Alex asked

"Never mind" she sighed

...

Alex sat down at the lunch table, dropping her bag besides her.

"Have you talked to stiles yet?" Allison asked, an amused look on her face.

"No. Not yet, I'd ask him to come over and study but you've got that covered" Alex teased,

"For the last time. We are only studying"