Chapter 3*

Alex walked into the school, along side her sister who was Beaming with joy about the night before.

Alex, not so much.

Maybe Alex was ready to move on, but stiles wasn't ready to move on from his crush and she had to respect that. Being friends was the only option, and she had to be okay with that.

Besides. Maybe kissing a guy you only met isn't the best way to start off a fresh start.

A certain wolf came barreling toward them. Allison not getting any warning almost felt her heart stop, she jumped back and dropped her things.

"You scared the hell outta me." Allison chuckled lightly, she bent down to pick up her things.

Alex stood watching, noticing the relieved expression on his face.

"You're okay." He asked

"Once my heart starts beating again, yeah" she joked.

Scott didn't say anything, he stood staring at her with a silly grin, happy to know his nightmare was just that and nothing had come to life.

"What?" Allison asked

"I'm just happy to see you" he smiled

"Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled". The principal spoke over the intercom

"Save us a seat at lunch?" She asked

"Yeah." Scott nodded

"Hey I'm gonna go with Scott to class" Alex told Allison 

"Okay see you later" she smiled and walked away

"What was that?" Alex asked

"What?" Scott asked

"What was with the sudden urgency to see her?" She elaborated

"I had a dream" he admitted, with a sigh.

Her eyebrows raised "what type of dream?"

"It was more a nightmare.. I had turned into this beast and almost killed her" he explained vaguely

"Oh" Alex exhaled "well it's okay, it was just a dream. Nothing will happen, you're a new wolf you aren't gonna turn into a big beast" she reassured

"Besides" she patted his shoulder "if you hurt her, my dad owns guns"

His eyes widened "what?"

Alex nodded "oh yeah, and they're big too" she continued to scare him. She seen fear take over, he turned pale as a ghost and she couldn't hold back the laughter.

She laughed and he looked at her confused "im kidding"

"Oh thank god" he sighed

*

Lunch had come around and Allison had managed to convince Lydia to sit with Scott and stiles, which Lydia would have never done before meeting the girl. They dropped their lunch trays and sat down, Alex smiled at stiles as she sat beside him.

Stiles looked at Lydia confused, of all tables she chose to sit at the one with Scott and stiles was never one. With Lydia came Jackson, Danny and the rest of their friends that would usually go out of their way to ignore Scott and stiles.