Chapter 17*

Alex stumbled back as she took her phone from her ear.

She repeated the same sentence in her head.

Act like you Just found out.

She watched as her sister fell into her fathers arms, catching her as if he didn't cause the spin she was about to experience.

This was more than Alex ever expected, maybe she knew and hoped it was just kate. Everyone who knew Kate, knew she was passionate; so it made sense for her to feel so strongly.

But this was Alex's a father, and it was different now.

Alex took slow steps towards her dad, she felt how Allison looked but for all different reasons.

Alex knew the truth, and if Allison ever found out. It may change things completely.

Chris walked over to his daughter, his hand held out "Come on sweetheart"

Alex blinked dryly, she took a hold of his open hand and he led her to car.

*

Alex was barely in the door before she was told to
Change and pack some things. Her parents thought it would be best to send them away for a few days.

It was ironic, Alex's father acting as if he didn't just cause all this.

Alex paced the floors of her room, waiting - hoping for stiles to answer his phone.

"It's stiles and you missed me"

"Stiles I have no idea what's happening, Kate is taking us to our place in Washington until it's safe to come back. They still don't know about me and I don't plan on telling them not with the way they are talking now. I have to go, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Kate sooner.. I'm sorry your dad has been struggling whilst I knew the answer... I'm just I'm sorry"
"Bye"

Chris walked into Alex's room and noticed the empty bag on her bed  "Why aren't you packing?"

"Because I'm not going" Alex shrugged

"Yes you are"

Alex shook her head "These are my friends okay, I'm not leaving again"

"Your friend is a werewolf"

"Yeah and yours kill people" Alex shot back

"You have ten minutes to pack your things or you will go without anything" he ordered

He turned to leave.

"What if it was one of us?" Alex asked

Chris stopped, he turned to face his daughter with a blank stare

"What is I was one or Allison was one, would you kill us? Oh h I'm sorry I mean capture"

He let out an annoyed sigh, "It would be different"

"Why because I'm your child?"

He was silent.

"Scott is someone's child dad!" Alex yelled, her arms flailed "Derek was someone's child. And Scott is still a child, who had no choice in this, he got wrapped up in a world with no cure and now you want to kill him, you want to kill a 16 year old who would give the claws and fangs back in a second if it meant he was free"

"They are dangerous Alex-.."

"Oh please, Scott is about as dangerous as a goddamn fruit fly!" Alex yelled,

"And Derek, Derek isn't dangerous. I know Derek,  I have been around Derek and he isn't some predator with claws and fangs. Sure you wanna kill Peter go ahead, god knows he-..