Chapter 24*

Not proof read

Not proof read. Might have errors 🙃

___________

After what happened at the ice rink. , Lydia went back to her normal self. Acting as if it never happened, as for Scott he decided to confront Erica on why she chose such a world to live in. Of course her flirtatious behavior only led to a small minor disagreement between him and Allison.

After that Scott had discovered that Derek decided his third victim would he Boyd, after much searching he found Derek with his new pack in the ice rink. That conversation ending with bloody noses and black eyes.

*

Alex sat on her bed waiting for Stiles to call her, after the other days failed attempt at a date he had insisted he take her on another, Only an hour had passed and he was officially late.

Allison knocked on the bedroom door, seeing her sister sat annoyed in her bed "I was about to go, I thought stiles and you were doing something tonight?" She questioned

"he hasn't called" Alex sighed

"You want me to take you to his?" Allison offered

"no it's alright" Alex shook her head "I'm sure he has a very good reason as to why he is not here"

...

Alex walked into school, Allison stood by her side. Stiles never showed last night, he hadn't even bothered to text or call with a reason which only made Alex more angry.

Allison opened her locker "You okay?" she asked

"yeah" she nodded "I'm just very mad at my boyfriend" 

"Speaking of" Allison pointed to the boy coming up behind her, "I'll leave you two to talk" she gave a small wave and walked away from them both. Hoping it would go welll

Stiles approached his girlfriend with a a sorry smile, "I'm so sorry, but I have a really good reason for not showing"

She sighed "what?"

"When I was in the garage last night because of my jeep and the mechanic told me what was wrong, adding a list of other problems. I told him I would wait in his office, when I pulled the handle this slimy goop came off on my hand." He explained, taking a breath before continuing "I thought nothing of it until I tried to text you but I couldn't my move my hands. My whole body lost function and I fell and then this thing was stood on my Jeep"

Alex stood with her mouth gaped open, completely dumbfounded at stiles story.

"It was like a lizard mutated man. It slashed the back of the workers neck and he was paralyzed like me and then it slowly lowered my Jeep on top of him Until it crushed him" stiles finished explaining