Chapter 18*

Alex was breathless for a minute, it took her brain a second to realise what had actually happened.

It was like a burning sensation that ran through her entire torso, it felt as if Someone had taken an iron fist to her stomach.

Alex could feel the blood warming her shirt, she still in shock that it actually happened.

Alex landed on her side, choking our staggered breaths.

"Alex!" Allison cried, running to her sisters side

Alison's head snapped round, she glared at Kate "What the hell!"

"You see what happens allison." She pointed to the girl who was slowly bleeding out.

"Kate" Chris argent called

Kate's head shot around. She spotted her brother standing between a few trees, his eyes now glossed over with tears as he watched his daughter get shot.

"Dad, she's not okay" Allison cried

"She's not an argent Chris, she's barely human" Kate tried to defend her actions. Still pointing a gun at a 16 year olds head

Chris pulled his gun out and held it at Kate's head.

"Put your gun down!" He yelled

He moved the gun to right a little and shot the tree that was inches away "Before I put you down"

Kate gave in and lowered her gun. Scott's breath hitched as relief took over him, he had never known a fear like that one in his life.

"Dad!" Allison yelled

Chris eyes averted to his daughters. Allison pointed to the door that was slowly opened

Allison looked back at her sister who's eyes struggled to stay open.

Alex looked up at her sister, she didn't know if her body would heal itself but right now she felt like she was dying.

"I'm sorry" she whispered to her sister

"No it's okay Alex. You are gonna be okay, I promise"

The alpha ran past the two girls and pushed Allison away. He grabbed the wounded twin and ran into the Hale house.

It happened so quick Alex barely got second to process that she had been moved.

Pain ran through her body like a current, Alex never felt a pain that was so indescribable.

Outside, the alpha had now taken human form, grabbing Kate's hand he bent it back enough not to break it but to make sure she would drop the gun, He grabbed her by the neck and threw her towards the house, he walked over and dragged her in by her neck.

Allison catching her breath from being thrown a fair distance, got up and ran into the house.

She ran in and seen peter standing where the living room once was. He held Kate by the neck with his claws ready to slice across her neck at any moment.

She glanced at Alex, who was barely conscious. After witnessing what Kate had done, Allison didn't care what happened as long her sister was safe.

He smiled, a unsettling smile. "She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged."

He looked down at Alex  "Now she, She's something else. She helped me you know, I mean she is amazing. I would have gave her the bite if she wasn't already so talented, or almost dead"