6 | secrets

🎵 To My World - PRODUCE X 101

= The rumors that sometimes get in between us, even if they sneer at me, I won't be swayed. If we're together, I'm not afraid. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Yuri and Lia broke into sweet smiles as soon as they heard the news, and fangirled over him for the next few minutes saying that this was a dream come true. I was left in disbelief in the mean time. Had I not peeked the other time, there was no need to feel this guilty or avoid those guys. But I even made eye contact with one of the members that it wrecks me inside out to think - what if that guy was CHEN and what if he recognises me here?

Deny, he has no evidence against you.

I nodded to myself as I tried to justify that fact but my determination washed away again when I thought about the possibility of me getting caught on CCTV.

If that happens, can I say photoshop?

I shook my head profusely at my dumb self. Clearly my brain cells were depleting from anxiety. Just like this, the fear of getting caught continued to haunt me for the rest of the day. As much as I anticipated meeting my new-claimed role model, I wanted to hide away.

Or hide until they've at least forgotten that I, a peeping Mary, happened.

"So, who's your favourite in EXO?" Lia asked all of us. We stayed at the main hall for our lunch break and gathered in a circle.

"Mine is Baekhyun!" Hera giggled.

"Mine is Kai, Lay, Sehun!" Lia listed with her fingers.

"Omo, the dance line? Aren't you a greedy one!" Hera poked at Lia to tease.

"I like the rapper, Chanyeol," Yuri announced and I wanted to laugh.

"You like a rapper but you can't rap," I commented and shook my head. She sent me those laser eyes again but she didn't fight me this time, which was quite surprising, but I think she resisted because she wanted to share more about herself.

"Well, actually, I met all of them in person before." Yuri boasted and earned a "WOAH" from the other two girls. That only prompted her to share more. "Well, my uncle invited me to a private event meant for SM artists and that was when I met them..."

Blah blah blah, there goes her magnificent story. I'm logging out.

"What about you?" Lia, Hera and Yuri were eyeing me now.

"Who else is there?" I asked in a slip of a tongue and they all gave me the 'are you serious' look. I wondered a bit but my knowledge about the EXO members were really close to a blank piece of paper. I only know music, not faces.

"CHEN?" I voiced out because I remember Hera saying that he was the main vocalist of the group. I do remember listening to a guy with honey voice and he was always the one impressing me with the high notes in EXO songs, so it must be CHEN.

"Oh my gosh, then it's really a dream come true for you! Imagine him giving you vocal lessons, face to face and looking at you with those gorgeous eyes..." Hera started expanding her imagination for me. I found myself laughing and enjoying their company at times like this but they were at the expense of Yuri since she and I are forever on cold war. She would occasionally butt in with her juiceless stories that nobody asked, and I had to give myself a hundred reasons not to shove a sock into her mouth each time.

"Okay guys, time to wrap up, it's 2:20 now. We'll resume practice in 10 minutes! Sohee asked us to gather for the showcase at 7 tonight, so from now until then, we've got no time to waste." Yuri announced to us - finally saying something decent - and that was the end of our fangirl talk.