28 | all or nothing

🎶 Not shy - ITZY 💖

= I'm not shy to say I want you. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Why are THEY here?! Are you crazy!" I whisper-shouted to Jongdae.

He scratched his head, looking almost clueless. "Well, I did tell the guys about you but I didn't think they would come down here. I didn't invite HIM though," he pointed to Jaehyun last.

"My brother gives great intel," Jaehyun then pointed at Baekhyun who raised both hands defensively.

"It's not my fault that Jongdae wouldn't stop talking about you!"

Apparently, Jaehyun found out about it because he overheard Baekhyun's phone call about me finally waking up from the coma.

"First of all, nobody told me that Jaehyun and Jisoo were best friends." Innocent Baekhyun stepped forth to make his claim.

"They're not best friends," Jongdae corrected him when I didn't even bother to.

"Whatever," Baekhyun waved away. "I mean how coincidental is this? Jongdae's girl turns out to be my brother's good friend? That's interesting..." Then he looked at me with a playful smirk. "You're really something huh? You got Jongdae in one hand and my little brother in the other."

I was strangely motivated to wipe his smirk away.

"Yeah, and you've got none," I smirked back at him, and heard more giggles in the background.

Let's not forget we got the full EXO gang with me right now.

"Coming from my experience, hyung," Jaehyun rested his arm over his brother's shoulder. "Nothing good comes out of attacking Jisoo," he chuckled.

"She's kinda annoying..." Baekhyun rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes at me. I glared back. It's like we're destined to be enemies.

"She's just feisty," Jongdae chirped, "I like feisty." When he distracted me with his sweet look, I winked back at him.

"Bro you have the weirdest taste in woman!" Baekhyun cracked up, but his laughter soon turned into a painful cry. "Hahah-ahaAHHH!" He winced when Suho stepped forward to pinch his arm.

"That's not what you should say to his girlfriend," Suho warned and then exchanged friendly nods with me. A leader sure is a leader. Until today, he cares and watches out for the members' behavior like a mom would do to her children.

How nice.

"We don't know what else would be good for visiting so we've got you flowers and some food. Kyungsoo hyung made them," Sehun stepped forward and revealed a bag in his hand before moving over to the guest corner. The guest corner was diagonally on my right, and the area is large enough to fit two couches and a low rectangular table. For a while we watched Sehun lay out the lunchboxes, stack after stack on the table.

"Thank you but... that is a lot," I blinked in surprise at the tower of lunchboxes. I turned to Kyungsoo who was standing at one side looking still like a tree. "You made all that? Wow," I gave him a thumbs up and he nodded back politely.

"They're healthy meals so don't worry about diet restrictions and eat up." He replied in his deep voice, so refreshing that it brought me to an alternate paradise. I was briefly mesmerised by it.

"Thank you, really," I smiled sweetly back at Kyungsoo but my view was soon blocked by Jongdae.

"You guys trying to pig her up?" He asked for me.