24 | real talk

🎶 Gotta Go - SOYOU

= Just get it if you want it, fall for me more. Don't care, no matter, right now, I'm feeling so better. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Shall we go for a second round?" I signed the drinking action. This was an excuse to celebrate Jaehyun's secret and I applaud my quick witted brain for finding it out myself.

They both shook their head at me.

"No, I'm sending you home," Jongdae bent down to me, holding my left shoulder.

"Hyung, it's fine. I'll take her home," Jaehyun stepped in too, holding my right shoulder.

I looked between the two of them who were suddenly staring at each other and... broke out giggling.

"Does that mean I get to choose?" I grinned.

"No, it's okay, I'll do it." Jongdae responded to Jaehyun but not back at me.

Did he just ignore me?

I reached out my hand to pinch his cheek, at the same time loving the touch of his soft and silky skin.

"AH!" Jongdae yelped and pinched my cheeks in return. Two seconds later I was whining too because it wasn't comfortable and we both released grip from each other.

"Don't you guys have something on tonight? That's what I heard from my hyung," Jaehyun interrupted, referring to his actual brother this time.

"Yeah, but I stepped out for a bit. It's okay." Jongdae replied while stroking my head. 

I was sooo enjoying the affection he showered me with tonight.

"But you're a celebrity out here. It won't be good for you and her to be seen together." Jaehyun pointed out, and it got Jongdae's full attention this time. "You should go, hyung. I'll take care of her," he added, stepping forward so that they came face to face.

Jongdae stood tall and firm against him too. "Jisoo is just a friend to you, right?"

There was a short silence before Jaehyun cleared his throat. "She is special to me," he stated seriously.

"Special as a friend then? Because she's more than a friend to me. Thanks for your concern, Jaehyun, but I'll take her with me tonight," Jongdae insisted before that guy could refute.

"No I can help..." Jaehyun's voice trailed off when he watched Jongdae hug me up from the bench. I was almost dozing off until I felt him hug me and I squeezed back tightly, snuggling into his neck.

Ohhhh I loveeeee his smell.

Jongdae pulled away to speak. "Can you walk on your own?"

I saluted him immediately. "Yes sir!"

The lightheadedness was gone but it didn't stop me from being high. My happy energy was back after I felt awake again.

He turned to Jaehyun once more. "It's really nice of you to drop by, but don't worry, I got it covered. You should go home now and rest too," Jongdae gave his final word, and Jaehyun could only watch us leave.