19 | bewitched

🎶 WANT IT? - ITZY

= I don't care what people think, this is our persona. You've never tasted our style, we're second to none. Hot like a lava, fresh like Havanaaa =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Dance showcase was finally over, and so was the evaluation. It was to our biggest surprise to see RV Seulgi appearing at the showcase as a guest judge, and the best part was that she came prepared - already recognizing the names to each of our faces without us having to introduce ourselves.

And I'd say we were gay for her. Totally, extremely, immensely, bewitched by her charisma.

Tonight, dinner was on Seulgi where she treated us to hearty pizzas. Boxes and boxes flowed into the canteen as all the girls gathered around the long table, with our noses inhaling the aroma of freshly baked pizzas and our eyes dripping all over the cheesy crusty goodness.

I settled down with Hera on my left, Lia on my right, and opposite me was occupied by my other two roomies, Seol Ah and Nanhee. These four girls were by far the people I'm most comfortable with, having been under the same roof before. Tragically, there was Yuri next to Seol Ah, whom I believe still thinks that Seol Ah is one of her chipmunks.

How delusional.

"Eat up everyone! You deserve a well meal after all the hard work you've put in," Seulgi ended her speech and we started feasting. That was when Jongdae made his entrance too, earning the oOoOohs and aaaAaAhhs from the girls.

And I was always jealous at the attention he get from other girls.

The two stars joined in the feast, going around trainees to have small talks. To see Jongdae talk so happily, throw his head back to laugh and look so dearly at other girls made me wish them dead.

Sorry, can't help the jealousy exploding within me.

"Your pizza's turning cold. What're you so focused on?" Lia noticed me looking Jongdae's way. I was watching intently the way he interacted with the other girls, and clenching my pizza slice so hard that it left flat fingerprints on it.

"Who else? It's her EXO bias so she's making the best out of every second to admire the view." Hera giggled, answering Lia for me.

Her wrong was that I spent every second in my head wanting to dig his eyes out and rip his smile apart. Terribly wishing that he would stop looking and smiling at others like that.

UGH.

"Who's that girl?" With my nose I pointed in their direction, at the girl who seemed to be talking to Jongdae the most. It was her who kept Jongdae occupied for the longest time, otherwise, he'd already be by our side checking on us.

On me, hmmph.

"Her? You seriously don't know her? She's the grade A trainee since the start of the program. Talk about skills and looks, she's an all-rounder. If there's anyone ready for debut, it's probably her," Hera being informative as always, replied to me.

But I wasn't expecting to hear such a perfect answer. Double UGH UGH.

"So? What's her name?" An unknown irritation crept into my voice, and I found myself frowning. I couldn't take my eyes off her now that she seemed like an almost-perfect figure.