15 | kitten-like lips

🎶 My Dear - CHEN ♥️

= Shall we lean on those memories we long for? Just close your eyes. =

A/N: This is my favorite song in the DMD album, and it's his no. 1 pick too ~ 😉 What about you? (no cheating by saying all is your fav 👀)

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Kiss me," I said, looking from Jongdae's lips back into his eyes. Waves of uncertainty washed over me as every millisecond passed, but there was no time to regret it. I only wanted one thing then, and he was either going to do what I say or walk away from a crazy me. My heart hammered at the probability of the latter. I shut my eyes tight and prayed for him to quickly leave before my embarrassment showed.

And that's when I felt a light kiss over my right eye.

My heart skip a beat at the unexpected tenderness of his kitten-like lips. They were soft like clouds against my skin just the way I had imagined. My body stiffened as I inhaled deeply at his touch, feeling his warm minty breath over me.

Is this really real or am I dreaming?

My eyes remained closed as Jongdae planted another kiss on my upper cheek, gently, then traced down to my lower cheek for another, and once more right beside my lips. He was teasing me in a lustful manner making me wish that he wouldn't stop. Every little kiss made me crave harder for a taste of his lips, but I waited for a second to nothing more.

When I opened my eyes again, Jongdae was serving me back his sweet, gentle gaze.

Why did he stop?

I questioned myself as we locked eyes. Most of it being Jongdae captivating me with his gorgeous black eyes beneath his thick long eyelashes. His moving pupils showed that he was studying me closely as if he could read me like an open book. But I didn't feel exposed by it, I felt important.

I stayed still in silence and let him watch me, his eyes searching every part of my face for an answer. I wish I knew what was going through his mind, and I wanted to ask.

Why, why, why, why did you stop?

"You," I finally spoke again, which made his gaze find my lips.

Before I could say more, Jongdae dived down and pressed his lips on mine, starting slow as he moved, caressed, and then devoured my lips the way he craved it. Slowly, I parted my lips for him to explore my mouth and deepen our kiss in a madder, lustful manner.

As if we both held back too long for this moment to happen. As if it had been both our hungry desire.

I found my back against the wall as Jongdae dominated our kiss, one hand firmly holding my cheek and the other on my neck as he kept me close in a strong grip. My hands circled around his neck as I let him take control of the kiss, loving everything about it when I figured that he probably wanted this as bad as me.

That Jongdae actually wanted me.

Our kiss finally broke off when we both stopped for air, in between gasping softly and then chuckling at this lustful madness. Jongdae rested his forehead against mine and kept our faces close as we breathed heavily. He wasn't ready to let go yet.

"You're a good kisser," I blurt out whatever came to mind, too dazed to form more sensible sentences anymore.

I know, I'm already regretting it.

"Only you will know," he laughed at my silly remark.

I took the time to admire the look on his face, capturing everything to detail, from the way the corner of his eyes crinkled as he smiled with his teeth to the sound of his low giggle that resonated through his Adam's apple. I touched his cheek to feel his milky skin and eyed those kitten lips once more, knowing that this moment was one I would engrave in my heart and mind forever.