23 | intoxicated

🎶 All Of Our Days - SEJEONG

= Even the word 'love' isn't enough but I'll tell you how I feel. All of my moments, all of my reasons is you. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feeling defeated, I sighed and took a step back while Hera and Lia burst in joy. "YES!!! JISOO YA!" They cheered and ran towards me, and I embraced their hugs whilst still in confusion.

Wait. Did she just say my name? Me? Seriously? Did Sohee say congratulations to me?

"H-Hold on, I'm in? I got the last spot?" I muttered in complete disbelief, and turned to Yuri who looked completely dejected. If time could rewind, I wish we made a bet on her going bald.

"Yes, you! It's you! You're our lucky fifth member, woman! Congrats!" Lia hugged me tightly, and Hera and Seol Ah continued bouncing in the background.

"But h-how? What about her?" I kept my eyes on Yuri. The results didn't make sense because we all believed that Yuri was on the debut list.

"Who cares!" Lia squealed and they kept celebrating around me.

"The final decision isn't up to her uncle after all. Didn't Sohee mention just now? The ranks were decided by five or six judges. Seulgi unnie and Jongdae oppa are part of the panelist," Seol Ah explained and I was slowly starting to believe it now.

"We made it, guys." Hera spilled tears of joy. "We made it together," she said endearingly and pulled me, Lia and Seol Ah into a circle. It was a moment where I could see the team in us... until they decided to pull Doyeon in for a celebratory hug altogether.

She and I exchanged ungrateful stares for one second and acted happy toward the rest in the next. Now that Yuri was out of the picture, everyone seemed satisfied with the final grouping.

Everyone seemed okay with her.

It was then when I realised, the war between Doyeon and I had to stay only between us if I didn't want the team to suffer because of me.

...

- Two weeks later -

I plopped down the middle of the grey couch, threw my head back and let my body sink into the cushions. With my two hands, I felt the soft material and exhaled in relief. "I still can't believe everything happened, and here we are now." I told the girls who came in after me.

We just ended training for the day and were back at the dorm provided by SM.

Since training camp ended two weeks ago, the five of us moved in and lived together ever since. I had a rough first week because I quarrelled with my parents for becoming a trainee, and they decided to cancel my credit cards when I demanded to be left alone.

So I hate to say it but, I'm a penniless girl at the moment and I live off Hera, Lia and Seol Ah every other day.

Now I'm starting to value my money.

"I can't believe we're here too. God it's exhausting," Hera dropped to my left side after kicking off her shoes too. Then Seol Ah came crashing to my right.

"Hey what about me?" Lia sprawled on our laps instead, lying horizontally over the three of us.

I poked her side. "Dude get off, you stink!" Hera and Seol Ah were whining too but she refused to budge and the tickles didn't work on her.