9 | the guy with two names

🎵 Oh My God - (G)I-DLE

= You toy with my heart, destroy my reason and let yourself in. Dangerous yet I want to own it even if it costs me all the pain. =

⚡️⚡️⚡️

"How does it feel? Good? You don't have to thank me for giving you a quick shower. I mean, you did stink. How many days did you not shower?" Yuri laughed out loud and her chipmunks did too.

How can the other girls think that this was funny?

If she thought I didn't dare to retaliate, she was wrong because I didn't hold back either. With my fury might, I pushed Yuri to the ground, nastily. She wasn't on her guard at all so my strength was enough to throw her to the floor. When she landed on her butt and cried out loud, her chipmunks immediately went to help her up.

I randomly grabbed the nearest water bottle and walked up to Yuri again. She quickly shielded herself with her hands like she knew what I was going to do, but I stopped there, eventually letting out an angry breath. "You're dirtier, but you're not worth cleaning." Once said, I dropped the water bottle and stomped out of there.

...

I faced the mirror in the restroom that was empty and rested my hands on the sink. "I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry," I reminded myself over and over. My voice was firm as ever. "That bitch will pay one day, I swear to god," I talked to myself as I combed through my wet hair. My shirt was wet too and I could only think of drying it off with the hand dryer here. I also studied my right cheek in the mirror and saw the redness that showed. "How is it still red?" I asked to no one, feeling it still warm from the slap. Even after layers of powder, it doesn't cover completely.

Almost every other minute drying myself at the restroom, I cursed at Yuri until my shirt looked reasonably dry. I left the restroom but stopped when I was back outside the class C practice room. I really didn't want to go back there and face any of them. With one step back and another, I decided to spend the next few hours at the place I knew best - Sapphire. Until it was time for my vocal class, I would rather have peace there.

I was glad that I kept the lyrical sheet and the earpiece in my pocket because it was just what I needed to practice for the night. I looked at my watch to keep track of the time when I reached Sapphire, it was 7:45 pm now. Time to get down to practice and prove to the coach that I was worth more than a class C. I ran through the lyrics again and admired every line. There was a reason this was my favourite song. It sounded sad but it was so beautifully written.

I hummed and tried to get into the mood when I heard a knock on the door. The person on the other side opened before I could respond, but either way, I would have invited him in. "Jongdae ya," I acknowledged as soon as I saw him.

"Why are you here?" He asked, entering and sitting beside me. I avoided his eyes because I didn't want to tell him the truth. "It just happened," I said but the words came out as a sigh.

"That's the third time," he said, which made me look at him confusingly. "You like to keep things to yourself, don't you? Every time something happened, that's all you say. It just happened."

We locked eyes for a few good seconds and I could tell that he was curious about me. I really wanted to start ranting to him but I didn't know if it was right. I sealed my lip back in and dropped my eyes, deciding not to tell.

"I don't want to come off as nosy but I can't help it. As much as I try to be cool about it... I want to know." Jongdae said and it tore down my walls. "But if you're really okay, then it's fine."